akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
The content is not bad but I expected that the content would be like the previous one that there were more characters to see if in the next they have any more and it is more widespread

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
The content is not bad but I expected that the content would be like the previous one that there were more characters to see if in the next they have any more and it is more widespread
It's the tradeoff for getting the build out in 2 months vs almost 3 and a half months from last release. Plus it's nice having more of a spotlight because honestly, there was so much content last release that even I can't remember who got what.

Oct 8, 2017
I'm seeing typos and want to go in and fix them, does anybody here have any idea how to edit files for a game like this? Not used to how closed off all the assets are, don't know much about unity.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Black fire really has the best sex scene in this game so far.
Aight everyone, let's take bets...next update:
Zatanna or WW?

Spider456

Sep 26, 2020
Just tried playing the game but it will just open a window says it is made with unity and then nothing will happen. Does anyone know how to fix this?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Remember when this was a "Game" and not a VN with map movement and had monthly updates, 5 Years ago ?
Not really.Back then SU was still in it's intro period.And hardly can be called a game.
5 years ago WW was having only a dance and 1(not 2) strip scene at GS.Same situation with Supergirl and Hawkgirl.
And we just get Catwoman.And Lois a month or two before that.
BTW 5 years ago-first releases for both DMD and STS.
You pretty much answered the question , WW is very popular, he's holding her to be one of the last girls, probably november/december or later
You nailed it:)

Last edited:
Reactions: vireker

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Black fire really has the best sex scene in this game so far.
Aight everyone, let's take bets...next update:
Zatanna or WW?
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Just because everyone is expecting WW to be the last,to troll us he can keep Zatanna instead.
No matter the order we get them I want Wonder Woman's update to be something like this
Wonder Woman
Superwoman
Audrey
Wonder Woman+Superwoman
Wonder Woman+Audrey
Wonder Woman+Circe
Wonder Woman+Cheetah
You forgot WW + Giganta.

Reactions: armion82
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes