DedL0l

May 24, 2020
Well that update was unexpected, but in a good way even if the posts leading to it were quite misleading...

Just finished playing the new stuff and my thoughts will be in the spoiler below as usual.
jesus christ finally we got an update and starfire is finally completed. Someone has got to update the changelog above cause I was wondering what the heck is it 2.3.3 but changelog is still back at 2.3.2, resulting me to think that its still on patreon and no one leaked it yet. Nonetheless, thanks for the great review, gonna have a looksee of the long awaited starfire scenes.

FreeCookie

May 9, 2017
I hope there will be more Exhibition in the next update .More like every heroine and female villian just have one orgy party.
Do you really think that kind of content is coming anytime soon?
My guess is that the "base content" like cells and meta bordello etc. will be finished first.
Not that I wouldn't mind any special events. ;)

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Hopefully someone put in updates the changelog. As of so far, everything with Starfire and Blackfire is so hot! Naked sex! Throwing in with Darci. I mean, unexpected but like Lex says, a welcome addition. Yeah!

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Also I really hope we can get Lex's naked form. Literally his birthday suit, as he swings his dong. But I will never forget big titty futa Lex that was fun around here on F95 and Discord lmao

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's true that an update on Wonder Woman it would be fine, it's the only heroine that can be kept prisoner who does not yet have sex scenes, all the others now have that Starfire and Blackfire have had their update.

The only exception is Superwoman (the alternative version of Wonder Woman), and Audrey that can be kept who has no scenes in her cell apart from striptease, dance and spanking scenes.

I hope it will also end up being entitled to new scenes, that we are not limited to the scenes we can have in Kasnia.

Otherwise in the characters who do not have sexual scenes, there is still Zatanna and Catwoman.
Don't forget Queen Bee:)

Reactions: Hentagram

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
There have been many characters called Superwoman in various parts of the DC multiverse. Most of the time Superwoman is an evil version of Wonder Woman from Earth-3. But since this game is mostly based on DC animated works it's like that one movie focused on Earth-3/the Crime Syndicate where that version of Superwoman is instead the Earth-3 version of Mary Baston/Mary Marvel for some reason.

Reactions: pt123 and KaiserST

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
I have the bug when Supergirls slut outfit is not unlocking. Which registry key needs to be edited to unlock it?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Wish so much for a Bicondova/Selina Kyle for next up...
But at least, this update focused on 2 heroines most fans wanted. And Darci is, well a very pleasant surprise :love:

Jul 11, 2020
I'm seeing typos and want to go in and fix them, does anybody here have any idea how to edit files for a game like this? Not used to how closed off all the assets are, don't know much about unity.
Honestly all the ESL typos and language errors in the game get kind of annoying, especially when a lot of the same phrases are reused over and over again. I'd go in and fix them myself, but I've not got the first clue about coding and SU's code is apparently notoriously messy so I don't even know if it's a feasible idea

Reactions: zellmen

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
Honestly all the ESL typos and language errors in the game get kind of annoying, especially when a lot of the same phrases are reused over and over again. I'd go in and fix them myself, but I've not got the first clue about coding and SU's code is apparently notoriously messy so I don't even know if it's a feasible idea
I tried to find some dialogue text file, but I didn't know where to get it.

SmokeyBrown69

Sep 30, 2019
I loaded the 2.3.3 save that was posted here yesterday and for some reason all of the girls are greyed out except zatanna in the bordello and glamour slam. Anyone got a fix?

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes