Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
hey guys i want to play the new update and a lot of content is in the private room
the problem is i cant put heroes in the private room
is this a bug or im not dooing something right?
zatanna is the only one i can m View attachment 1390514 ove
None of the update I found in the changelog included private room content. So far Vixen, Batgirl, Artemis, Supergirl, Miss Martian, and Terra are the only ones availible for Exhibition.

Jun 25, 2018
Black fire really has the best sex scene in this game so far.
Aight everyone, let's take bets...next update:
Zatanna or WW?
What I hope? WW, or even Superwoman.
What I expect, not WW, so I guess Zatanna from your two choices.
I expect WW will be the last heroine to get all of her scenes finished.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I found another bug in 2.3.3.
After clicking on the "Leash" option for Starfire, then clicking "Back" from the "Glamour Slam" "Street" and "Back" options, all of the buttons disappeared and there was no way to leave Starfire's room(not that I personally mind staying with Starfire but I'm sure Lex has other things to do.). I ended up having to close the game entirely to get back to business.

jeffary

Dec 2, 2017
could anyone hook me up with a mac save? i had issues getting the app to open on my new mac(big sur) and for some reason my .plist from my old system doesnt show saves in game. i appreciate it
Do you know how you got this fixed? ive tried multiple things and cant get it to work any ideas?

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Is there any indication how close this game is to "completed"? I played this a few years ago when it first came out to try it and added it to my "play when finished" list because I liked the concept and didn't want to spoil it for myself, but it's been so long I'd nearly forgotten it existed. As with most games in development here the version numbers are meaningless.

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
So it looks like that all heroines will be done by the end of the year?
Only wonder woman and zatanna are not finished right?

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is there any indication how close this game is to "completed"? I played this a few years ago when it first came out to try it and added it to my "play when finished" list because I liked the concept and didn't want to spoil it for myself, but it's been so long I'd nearly forgotten it existed. As with most games in development here the version numbers are meaningless.
I don't know if finished is an accurate term. It's feature complete and content wise only 2 heroines and one henchwoman is left to complete everything else is just extra beyond that.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
content wise only 2 heroines and one henchwoman is left to complete everything else is just extra beyond that.
This, pretty much. The last time I played it most of the features weren't finished and only a handful of heroines/others were in, so I was wondering how close this was to having all of the planned characters completed--I had assumed the systems were finished ages ago and was just awaiting the rest of the content. Looks like I won't have much longer to wait. Thanks for the reply.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Well, noboby can say for sure, but the base content for the cells is almost done. On the metabordello things are more incomplete.

However, for a newcomer there is a shit ton of content.
Ah, well I'm not exactly a newcomer to this game. Just purposefully stepped away from it because I find playing every update for games I really like tends to ruin the enjoyment for me. And sounds like there's more content to come than I was previously led to believe. I'll just continue keeping an eye on the progress then. Thank you.

Reactions: KaiserST

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, noboby can say for sure, but the base content for the cells is almost done. On the metabordello things are more incomplete.

However, for a newcomer there is a shit ton of content. The gameplay aspect of this is horrible, but the CGs are worth it.

Don't forget about the Metabordello with the private rooms and exbibitions. Also there is Catwoman.
I still have some hopes that we will get also a second special for the girls in GS.
The initial idea was a lap dance,but that was more than 5 years ago.
And we probably will get more superheroines.I don't believe he won't add
Fire,Ice,Batwoman,Big Barda,Donna Troy,Wonder Girl and at least 2-3 female Green Lanterns.

George Ambers

Jul 24, 2018
Do you know how you got this fixed? ive tried multiple things and cant get it to work any ideas?
i turned off my gatekeeper, then in the general settings of security and privacy switched to allow apps downloaded from anywhere to be opened, opened the app once then switched back to app store and identified devs. hopefully that all makes sense. heres how to disable the gatekeeper:

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes