buff

May 29, 2017
Remember when this was a "Game" and not a VN with map movement and had monthly updates, 5 Years ago ?
There was a poll, and SR7 said "I hate doing monthly releases, let me do the every 2 months and I will produce more total content, because efficiency." And all of the patrons who have never actually worked in a software development shop believed it and said "sure". The result was the same thing that happens to *any* software dev process when you elongate the release cycle-- more missed deadlines and less total output. There's a reason why the entire industry has moved to more/smaller/faster releases.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
There was a poll, and SR7 said "I hate doing monthly releases, let me do the every 2 months and I will produce more total content, because efficiency." And all of the patrons who have never actually worked in a software development shop believed it and said "sure". The result was the same thing that happens to *any* software dev process when you elongate the release cycle-- more missed deadlines and less total output. There's a reason why the entire industry has moved to more/smaller/faster releases.
I don't agree with this sentiment when it comes to handdrawn images. Illusion games sure but anything hand drawn or Daz created has been released every 2 months or more now. It is a lot more time consuming to produce. Either due to Daz long render times on med to low end comps and hand drawing images takes a lot of work on the artist. Also, the quality of content has been a LOT more since then. before you were lucky if you got a few scenes for one character. Now its 3 to full completion. That is definately and improvement overall.

I never remember this game being more than a Open Sandbox VN, and I've been playing since we only had batgirl, huntress, and canary and not even the meta bordello. I don't really know where Ixiah is coming from on that one.

Reactions: KaiserST

NPC041188

Oct 23, 2019
The wait is always worth it.

For our henchwoman. We got Harley on Harley
Galatea on Supergirl (and her mommy)
Marcy on Lois
Cheshire on Artemis
Blackfire groping Starfire
Can't wait for Superwoman on Wonder Woman

and maybe more from Blackfire and Starfire.

With all the bareback fuckin we doin I can't help but wonder if we'll be able to get some of the girls pregnent later on, I know it'd make Maxima happy, as well as Talia and Lady Shiva

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
After Zatanna, Catwoman, Wonder Woman, Superwoman, Mercy and Audrey cell content is finished, there's still polishes to be done on most of the characters (some would certainly benefit from some extra scenes because their current "breaking" is incomplete), Maxima feels unfinished, multi-girl content, Bordello content for the majority of them, Glamour Slam content for the villains, villains content in Lex's room that up to now aren't hired/caught (Queen Bee, Morgana, etc.), more costumes for current characters, more characters from the DCAU (Fire, Ice, Batman Beyond characters, Gypsy, Roxy Rocket, among others), adapting characters from outside the DCAU from the comics or other media within the style (like Crush: Mary Marvel, for example, had been adapted in the JLU comics), not to mention just moving the actual game forward in terms of plot and, while it's not my thing, apparently pregnancy. Oh yeah, and reformatting the assets into a more stable package.

They can keep this thing going for years and years and years. It's mostly been their decision to "finish" the current characters due to popular demand that's kept them simply dipping toes into most of those areas, and the decision to avoid using additional employees that's held back their production.

Reactions: KaiserST

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
Soo, i usually am a quiet reader and keep my mouth shut... but i've been reading this thread from the beginning of the year to today (mainly out of boredom, and sometimes such stuff can be interesting, admittedly, I decided to write this bunch of text while being on Page 1147 instead of 1242...). I've seen a few nice ideas here and wanted to share some of mine that i already had posted on the SU Discord. I wanna also say, I consider myself as ok at coming up with ideas... but suck at writing them down or fleshing them out.

1) Catwoman

Basically, I'd like to see Catwoman be a traitor to Lex. In my opinion, her running a brothel with a bunch of mind controlled girls doesn't fit her character, especially if we go with Catwoman's Dominatrix backstory. I think it'd be great if she tried to sell Lex out to Bats, but instead ends up in a Cell, to be replaced with another Character.

Her replacement could be for example Sweet Lili, Ravager's mother. She did run a brothel.

Also: She should definitely have short, black hair instead of hte BTAS design with long blond hair... imho it just fits Catwoman's character more. I'd even prefer a different outfit than the light grey one...

2) Mary Marvel (if she comes)

I thought: "What if the whole magical transformation thing interferes with the Device effect". Basically, due to her transforming, she might remember what happens in the cell. And she finds that she likes it. Likes to not be "the good girl" anymore... then, for a few days in a row, she ain't in her cell... you go into the office... and she shows up...

And offers Lex to work for him. She wants in on teh whole stuff. For her civilian Identity, maybe she gets an internship at Lex Corp and she explains it to the other heroes as "I got lucky and with that i can keep an eye on Lex!"

I've seen some suggest that Superwoman should dominate her... and i know about the scene where she says she wants to dominate her, but I think it could be fun if the two end up in a "Big Sis - Lil Sis" relationship... to SW's own Surprise. Basically Miss Marvel becomes SW's understudy and, to SW's big suprise she comes to like her.

I think it could be fun and different from the usual "Villainess clashes with/domninates heroine we have so far...

with the "Internship" she could show up in the office and have some stuff there.

And for a slut outfit, there is that really neat artwork of Mary
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remove the lightning bolt's fabric and shorten the skirt a bit, and I'd say it could make for a nice outfit for that.

3) Darcie and Vixen crossover. They are both models, So i think them having a bit of fun and maybe some leash scenes together, were they basically act like it was a fashion show could be fun.

4) Mercy's slut outfit. Use (a potentially modified, like maybe she'd been smaller back then, so her nipples peak out, maybe moths have gotten at it so it has holes etc., of) her flashback outfit. I'd prefer with the shorter hair, but if it's intended to be kept long for continuities sake, then at least with a more wild hairstyle.

5) Renee Montoya. So, an often suggested scenario (next to Themiscyra, GLs [now that the Robotics lab has a use,there was that Robotic GL, right? Maybe she could end up damaged on Earth and Lex finds and reprograms her?] and Apokolips) is a "Gotham Event" (i. E. Gotham as side area). One of the Girls that could be added here could be Renee Montoya (yes, she's a lesbian. So is Crush.) I'd like to see her as Gotham Cop and tie in there to an extent. Something like: Renee is in Metropolis due to a Police Congress and runs into Lex. Due to her work (load) she's single and hasn't gotten laid and, well... needs it.

She visits the Glamour Slam. Maybe Bullock told her about it (he shows up there in Barb's leash scene), and ends up basically drooly at the sight. Lex/Roulette is there and notices... and then Lex the girls (not in the Bordello/Slam "auto"mode of course) to lead her down the rabbit hole. If Maggie Sawyer is added, she could play a part here. Renee seeing the tough cop having fallen for lex... Barbara, being Jim's daughter...

Montoya might then be a helpful hand in Gotham

6) Office Sex... the Henchwomen have(basically) office outfits... so why not for each of those an office blowjob (maybe under the desk) and maybe being fucked against the window. Some with their boobs pressing against the glass etc.

7) Maybe, far down the line, adding some "off time rooms" to the lair, Galatea's gym and some stuff where the girls that have been good can Relax a bit, maybe you could see them train, or getting frisky in another area than those dull cells... Maybe have some stuff like Artemis trying to convince some other heroines (maybe Barbara and Super Girl) to escape with her to free the others... just for them to rat her out to Lex...

8) while I and some others would overall like to avoid too many dual characters (at the very least til a lot of others characters have been added)... Demon Raven as Separate character. Maybe a bunch of magic users could split the two or something. Mainly because Raven interacting with Demon raven could be fun.

9) Aresia... I'd love to see her in a cell and how she gets broken down over time... in the DCAU Comics she ended up in a female prison. Maybe she's sent to the supervillain prison or just breaks out, tries something stupid (maybe should've heard about Lex's operations from somewhere and tries to free the women from Lex)... and of course gets captured (maybe by Galatea, Supergirl, Superwoman and Starfire stopping her? Could make for some nice dialogue). And then the usual started, maybe with Lex showing her how happy a bunch of the Girls are, which slowly crushes Aresia.

10) The last level of the Device... I've once heard it might be scrapped... I personally would like it to be used to allow you to use characters in the Slam, the bordello and the cells (basically, if they are in any of hte other areas, they aren't in the cells as long as they are stationed there), additionally at least in the Slam, they'd keep their personalities and have dialogue while dancing. Some teasing the audience, some being a bit bitchy etc.

Another effect could be... that their cell persona becomes their true self. Basically, even in normal life they are now "team Lex" (the device of course keeping them from spilling the beans anyway) and their former self being only a facade.

Stupid rambling over. Back to quiet lurking most likely.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
And here I'm just wanting defloration scenes for the inexperienced superheroines....
I was really looking forward to popping super girl's super cherry and was horribly disappointed..
Doesn't make sense for the older heroines but the younger ones: Batgirl, Stargirl, Supergirl, Artemis, Miss Martian, Clone Terra... would of been nice, a good way to seal that they are Lex's and break them by taking/making them give him their first times.

Oct 8, 2017
Honestly all the ESL typos and language errors in the game get kind of annoying, especially when a lot of the same phrases are reused over and over again. I'd go in and fix them myself, but I've not got the first clue about coding and SU's code is apparently notoriously messy so I don't even know if it's a feasible idea
Hey, never said it was feasible, I just want to try lol. Speaking of...

I tried to find some dialogue text file, but I didn't know where to get it.
I sorta found it, sorta didn't. I opened up some of the files in the "Data" folder despite not knowing what type of file they are exactly, and I did find some of the dialogue. "level0" has the disclaimer, "level1" has at least part of the interaction between Lex, Roulette, and Tala, and I think "level3" has the first scene with Mercy, but it's a lot to sift through even with ctrl+f. So, if I understand what i'm seeing right, every scene is its own "level" file. On the one hand, that's super useful for finding a specific line of dialogue as long as you know when it happens. On the other, its fucking impossible to sort through these things because I don't know what kind of files they are. So, I'm at a bit of a stand still until I figure out what's going on there or someone just tells me.

LutherSpy42

Jun 15, 2018
Darci Mason is unlocked by going to the robotics lab every day so Lex can repair it. Then once repaired, go to the hideout, and it should trigger Darci Mason. Head back to the robotics lab so you can repair Darci and Darci should be there. After fully repairing Darci, Darci will be in one of your cells.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes