Projekt Night

Sep 2, 2016
I loaded the 2.3.3 save that was posted here yesterday and for some reason all of the girls are greyed out except zatanna in the bordello and glamour slam. Anyone got a fix?
The girls are probably in the cells already. If you want them in the bordello or glamour slam you have to reset their devices (in the labs) which will remove them from the cells.

Jun 25, 2018
so with the new update are there any new wonder woman content ? i dont see any info on change-log atm.
She is mostly likely going to be the last character finished. The game is a lot of fun, but WW is the top of the food chain, so they'll string her content along and draw it out as long as possible. That is my theory. They know the majority want WW action.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
now i find other bug in arthemis when i talk the game freeze and no continue more. Is same bug ,same of superwoman.

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I found a bug in the new version. Having Blackfire give a boobjob while wearing her slave outfit results in a floating Blackfire head without her body or Luthor's dick bring visible. Anyone else having this issue?

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
hey guys i want to play the new update and a lot of content is in the private room
the problem is i cant put heroes in the private room
is this a bug or im not dooing something right?
zatanna is the only one i can m Screenshot 2021-09-06 082222.png ove

Kyojin

May 29, 2017
Most probably cause the others heroines are in cells in the Luthor's labs, you must reset theirs devices and re-upgrade them to max to freely move them between all the positions in GS and MB.

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
I have very complicated feelings about this game, on one hand you have the amazing art and interesting story on the other you have serious problems in comunication and a different problem every update cycle.

Despite the promisses of last update, that the code overhaul would make things easier, here we are with another 15 days delay. Now to be fair to them, it only took them 2 months to deliver a update counting from the last one, but that doesn't make those 15 days lost magically go away.

This time SR7 got sick and it messed things ups (as usual in a game with a single dev), however despite the delay (which is not something small) I actually don't have many complains about this update if any honestly.

My full review will be below, I will also be including my complete save file.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the lazy, a great update plagued by a huge delay = 7.5/10

Here is my save, to use it just download it then double click on the file. Beware that this wil replace all of your files.

Mega
can you reupload the save please?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I am having trouble importing my saves from the previous 2.3.3 version into this, thereby saving my progress. It did not work.

Additionally, how do i get villains like Star Sapphire or Catwoman into the private rooms of the bordello or the strip club?

rpone

Jan 11, 2018
Darci and Starfire slut costumes is what i like to see, i waited literally years for slut costumes for Canary and Huntress, the first one was ok, but huntress was fucking disapointing lol

Remove Blackfire from the Henchwoman position if you have her selected
Thank you its worked!

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes