lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
how to unlock Darcy?
i visit robotics 4 times and nothing.
Edit:after that visit the hideout (where you hire the supervillans)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandaroi

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I am completely lost. Just started the game, made enough money to create a second Device, but cannot figure out how to "capture" anyone so I have more than one Dancer. Are there no guides or directions on how the mechanics are supposed to work?

Nevermind, I figured it out. The Capture option wasn't in the Defense section first time I looked, so didn't know to look there. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I must say I was surprised to see the robotics lab finally used. I did wonder how that would be involved. I assumed it would be for metallo or brainiac.

I was okay with the Blackfire and Starfire content but was disappointed when you did not get any new content when Blackfire is your henchwomen or any different dialogue with Starfire the terrible.

Darci was the highlight for me personally and I realise the reason for the maid costume was probably a call back to the SR7 comic he did

Does anyone else though think the maid costume is being overused though ? Just wondering

Overall okay but felt it was missing something

Oct 31, 2019
> releases 2 teasers teasing batgirl and supergirl content
> none of that
> some obscure character from the dcau, even comic fans probably don't know of because she only appears in the dcau
> she looks fine except the way her legs are drawn looks so amateurish imo. The lines at her pelvis are just too hard.

Not complaining tho, because I don't pay for the game

4.00 star(s) 157 Votes