Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

requirededs

May 1, 2021
Go to villain hideout. There's Toyman and then everything goes with dialogue and Darci will follow you because she wants to leave Toyman. Wait for few days in between when robotics complete, and then she'll have a room of her own and the rest is history.
can you explain more please? I too am not able to get her.
The only interaction I can have with toyman is to hire him and send him on heists, there is no dialogue except for how much I pay him to hire him

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Wonder Woman finally, huh. Will probably come with Superwoman content as well. And probably 1 extra random literal who character as is tradition. Last update was on-time and impressive somehow, so here's hoping he keeps a good streak going.

I'm hoping and guessing he will put extra care in the WW scenes.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
can you explain more please? I too am not able to get her.
The only interaction I can have with toyman is to hire him and send him on heists, there is no dialogue except for how much I pay him to hire him
Okay, go back to the beginning first---before you do all of that, visit Robotics lab first. That'll get you to start the Darci quest. If I can't explain enough--you could ask later on, you could refer to searching "Darci" in the threads, people will tell you how she can be acquired. Hope that helps.

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
How do you access Crush and Maxima stuff?
Crush - Put Wonder Woman, Supergirl, and I think Hawkgirl in the meta bordello and watch the scenes with Lobo, then talk to him after you've seen both, you can then hire him at the legion HQ, have him do a mission or three I forget, then you'll meet him at the bordello and tell him he still owes you money, he'll fuck off for a few days and then be back with Crush and he'll give her to you as payment.
Maxima you access like Talia, teleporter, but it's been so long since I actually accessed Maxima I forget exactly how you get to her specifically. I just know the teleporter is how you get to her.

Reactions: GucciGang69

FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
>rebuild being made in tandem with SU

Was the rebuild abandoned?
SSR7 can hardly keep up with his 2 month upload schedule with SU as is, I doubt it's being worked on unless they plan on dropping the rebuild once it's caught up with the current SU build.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
>rebuild being made in tandem with SU

Was the rebuild abandoned?
SSR7 can hardly keep up with his 2 month upload schedule with SU as is, I doubt it's being worked on unless they plan on dropping the rebuild once it's caught up with the current SU build.
Rebuilt got abandoned long ago, dude.

buff

May 29, 2017
I just wanna appreciate the fact that Lex truly stays in character in this game. He doesn't kiss any of the women and he doesn't eat them out. According to DC that makes him the greatest hero of all time.
#SexxxLuthor
#GiveUsSexxxLuthorCostume
In all seriousness-- I will give SR7 some shit for not being able to stick to a schedule, and I'll give Smoke a ton of shit for just generally making everything worse, but one thing nobody can deny about SR7 is that he *knows the fucking characters* in a way that a normie studio exec never will. Lex acts like Lex, period. The girls have a bit of license to move the game on, but they are all basically in-character.

buff

May 29, 2017
Hey guys, out of curiosity I made a survey as well.
Seemed like fun and it would be nice if someone got a glimpse inside the things everyone here calls heads. ;)
Results?

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
I just noticed the SU pattern.Every update tends to complete 2 previously unfinished cells and introduce 1 entirely new character.
So my guess in upcoming version is WW(obviously)/Zatana/Maybe...Dona troy
What do you guys think ?

Edit: Adding pic because i like his older art
sample_0c1c2f6e09ac89b39aee86d076cad976.jpg

buff

May 29, 2017
So my guess in upcoming version is WW(obviously)/Zatana/Maybe...Dona troy What do you guys think ?
That'd work for me. I will not be happy until every pair of superheroine sisters in the DC universe has done incestuous shit in Lex's basement.

bingo77

Feb 14, 2019
That'd work for me. I will not be happy until every pair of superheroine sisters in the DC universe has done incestuous shit in Lex's basement.
I'd like for them to finish up Audrey as well, lowkey favorite.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes