akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
the truth looks good but I hope that apart from wonder woman some super woman comes out oh that it surprises us with something too cool I hope that the content is great

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
A nice detail for the robotics part: dr Ivo & T.O. Morrow help develop new robots.
I just love his artstyle and it would be amazing if he could add something like that.
They'd be like Toyman, Catwoman, Tala

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I just wanna appreciate the fact that Lex truly stays in character in this game. He doesn't kiss any of the women and he doesn't eat them out. According to DC that makes him the greatest hero of all time.
#SexxxLuthor
#GiveUsSexxxLuthorCostume

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Did he say that anywhere? I don't see a date/timeline posted on his twitter or Patreon
Offffff really? This game is updated every 2 months (well the fact that the last 3-4 updates have been delayed, this is another issue) At least the last update was on time. So yeah the update should be posted at the End of October or Beginning of November if there will not be delayed......

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is only 1 way to get not only Wonder Woman and Superwoman content as individuals,but also some pairing.
No work on any other character.
Remember-last update he finish Starfire and Blackfire.Both girls had some of the content added before that.Still because of Darci we didn't get any Starfire+Blackfire action.
Now WW and SW both have barely any content added.That means much more work to finish their cells than SF and BF.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
As far as I can tell the only missing character from the original DCAU series is Gsptlsnz.
There's still a lot more.
Lana Lang - Another girl that dumped Lex and prefers Clark.

Andrea Beaumont - Bruce Wayne's first girl friend turned into the Phantasm.

Maggie Sawyer- Head of Metropolis special crime unit.

Detective Renee Montoya from Batman.

These are just a few off the top pf my head.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes