NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is this game still broken? In the version that I have just downloaded, you can't even start a new game because the map is a black field in the prologue and after a while you are just clicking through black screens that don't even have sprites. Anybody know of a fix for this?

Monroe88

Apr 1, 2018
There's still a lot more.
Lana Lang - Another girl that dumped Lex and prefers Clark.

Andrea Beaumont - Bruce Wayne's first girl friend turned into the Phantasm.

Maggie Sawyer- Head of Metropolis special crime unit.

Detective Renee Montoya from Batman.

These are just a few off the top pf my head.
I would kind of like to see the other robot girl Randa Duane in the game

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
How do you implement the save file?
Go to the Finder.
1. Hold the Option key on your keyboard, and click the Go menu at the top right of the screen.
2. With the Go menu open, you'll notice that pressing and releasing Option will display or hide the "Library" in this menu.

You can then drag the folder to Sidebar if you want to access it often. Or you can run "chflags nohidden ~/Library/" to unhide it permanently.

Now open a new finder window, unzip the file, then move it to /Library/Preferences/ folder.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
Encountered an odd bug. When I was doing Crush's storyline I was able to get to hiring Lobo but could never use him (Post in Bordello nor Heist) because there was no next button to go page 2 of the villains. Through dumb luck, I clicked on Upgrade Villain Lair (which was already fully upgraded) and after that was done again, the Next button appeared on the Villain selection and the storyline was continuable and Crush was obtained.

Jul 10, 2020
just downloaded the 2.3.3 version , was trying to extract it but i get a message saying it is corrupted should i simply download it again ???
did download again got the same issue any ideas ???

Last edited:

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
HEY, how do i unlock darci mason? im stuck :(
Go to villain hideout. There's Toyman and then everything goes with dialogue and Darci will follow you because she wants to leave Toyman. Wait for few days in between when robotics complete, and then she'll have a room of her own and the rest is history.

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes