Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys, out of curiosity I made a survey as well.
Seemed like fun and it would be nice if someone got a glimpse inside the things everyone here calls heads. ;)

Reactions: pinkie96

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
Reactions: KaiserST

AndrewM

Apr 21, 2018
I just got back into the game after fixing some computer problems that kept me from continuing to play and I now want to ask. How do I get some of the new content?

1. New Starfire and Blackfire scenes
2. Darci Mason
3. Double Harley sex scene
4. Galatea leash scene

Reactions: genghis khan

Orbukaf

Jun 26, 2020
Maybe a dumb question but why does he have two versions of the dance scene? Is one for leash purposes? Or does it have more to do with the two body types he has for Wonder Woman rn?

OT but Wonder Woman's original body type was def my preference with how she looked bigger and more stacked.
No, the two drawings doesn't have anything to do with leash scenes. The leash scene is the one in right (you know the little one).
I think SR7 wants to do two phases for the dance scene, because you know she is "special".

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Am I the only one that wishes we had a way to replay the scenes with dialogue?
FOr instance, the one-off events like costume intros or the sex scenes with different degrees of enthusiasm from the girls.
Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to add to the vault, because if all we wanted was artwork we could just get the resource packs.
Been saying this for a fucking year.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
No, the two drawings doesn't have anything to do with leash scenes. The leash scene is the one in right (you know the little one).
I think SR7 wants to do two phases for the dance scene, because you know she is "special".
I thought the one on the right was a Dance scene is what I meant. Since the title of the stream where he drew that was also "Dance Scene". Thanks for clearing that up

tragicbronson

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe a dumb question but why does he have two versions of the dance scene? Is one for leash purposes? Or does it have more to do with the two body types he has for Wonder Woman rn?

OT but Wonder Woman's original body type was def my preference with how she looked bigger and more stacked.
They made her smaller?

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
After they're done giving all previously added girls cell/bordello scenes it seems that the next logical step would be to expanding the interactions between the super heroines and villains. Then we could see more imaginative scenes than just the standard dance-strip-blowjob-sex progression. More events with imaginative scenes and scenery would be a good direction for the game.

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
They made her smaller?
If you compare her previous design to her new design (recommendation is to check out her outfits in game) you'll notice that he made her thinner and more ripped (she's standing very upright with her hands at her side and her upper body and boobs look smaller, while her abs look super defined). It's a pretty minor thing imo I just took note of it.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes