flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
If I get the final device upgrade, am I allowed to have heroines in their cell but still put them in the bordello? I really, really wish there was an easy way to just rewatch every scene with the dialogue included instead of having to downgrade devices or anything. A proper gallery with dialogue for every scene in one menu should be mandatory with this game instead of just the CGs in the vault. Unless there's an easy way to view them all and I'm missing something?

Reactions: Xanthian

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
If I get the final device upgrade, am I allowed to have heroines in their cell but still put them in the bordello? I really, really wish there was an easy way to just rewatch every scene with the dialogue included instead of having to downgrade devices or anything. A proper gallery with dialogue for every scene in one menu should be mandatory with this game instead of just the CGs in the vault. Unless there's an easy way to view them all and I'm missing something?
You can have them in the cell but you will have to reset the heroines if you want to put them there. I would just use the cheat to get money so you can upgrade them after resetting them. I recommend not using the cheat to unlock characters or events. I use the cheat to rehire them when I need to.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Does Black Canary never open up sexually at late stages like: Batgirl, Huntress and Star Girl?

I don't like it when heroines don't find pleasure and don't even open up sexually. That's one of the reasons I never moved Shayera and Diana to the cells.

buff

May 29, 2017
"chmod -R a+x " will add the exec bits to the file but will not touch other bits, it modifies the argument's mode. For example file might be still unreadable to others and group. "chmod -R 755 " will always make the file with mask: rwxr-xr-x, no matter how it was before.
True, but that's pretty rare. So let's talk rare. 'chmod -R a+rX' is actually the proper thing to do, if we're being pedantic. You don't want to change the write bits (no reason to think those are wrong), and the 755 is equivalent to "0755", meaning it also implicitly zeroes out the flags (e.g. setgid) which in rare cases are appropriate if the developer is doing something cute.

Of course, there's even a chance of some freakishly stupid framework using the executable bits to auto-detect things (e.g. an executable binary in a library directory; people actually did such silliness back in the very old Unix days-- I am thinking of an app that used to run Ultrix and DEC/OSF1), so if we really want to be anal about this the thing to do is +x the stuff in the Contents/MacOS areas of the package and the run it from the shell, and if it tries to exec children then +x anything that you see it bitch about in the stderr stream.

Reactions: CodeineCrazyKermit

buff

May 29, 2017
You sick fucks. Why would you make Killer Frost be doing something so horrific in a game that's meant to be fun?

Ugh. I was enjoying it up to that point too. Please remove this bullshit from the next version.
Lots of people with different definitions of "horrific" out there. What is it you are specifically pissed about?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Lots of people with different definitions of "horrific" out there. What is it you are specifically pissed about?
I think he's pissed about the lines from Killer Frost in prison when she talks about her "Frozen hard cock" collection and that Lex's cock is next, which I don't really get why he's so pissed about it, it just shows what kind of person Killer Frost is.....

buff

May 29, 2017
I think he's pissed about the lines from Killer Frost in prison when she talks about her "Frozen hard cock" collection and that Lex's cock is next, which I don't really get why he's so pissed about it, it just shows what kind of person Killer Frost is.....
Oh, that. Villains saying villain shit. Whatever. Honestly, in a game where "using brain-fuck technology to rape girls daily, force them to fuck family members, and turn good people into literal whores" is considered routine protagonist activity, an odd bit of off-screen genital mutilation didn't even raise my eyebrows.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Oh, that. Villains saying villain shit. Whatever. Honestly, in a game where "using brain-fuck technology to rape girls daily, force them to fuck family members, and turn good people into literal whores" is considered routine protagonist activity, an odd bit of off-screen genital mutilation didn't even raise my eyebrows.
I know right? It's just something so unnoticable by most, I was the same way, it didn't freak me out, didn't make me eww, I was just Whoa, Killer Frost is a savage, and never thought about it again, so again, don't know what's so horrific about it.....

Reactions: KaiserST

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Does Black Canary never open up sexually at late stages like: Batgirl, Huntress and Star Girl?

I don't like it when heroines don't find pleasure and don't even open up sexually. That's one of the reasons I never moved Shayera and Diana to the cells.
No, sadly not all the girls become submissive....yet.

Reactions: saynotoNTR

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
can you get Artemis' Slut outfit? I did Anal with her 4 times now and still nothing.....is it bugged so you can't get it?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Try the "Talk" option to see if you're missing any dialogues and visiting her with and without Jade as your henchgirl.
Yep tried that, without Jade talk, nothing, Anal again alone, then talk, nothing, so I don't know why it doesn't unlock her slut costume......

MrRooster

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2020

There are Black Canary scenes?

loginthiago

Jun 16, 2019
Am I the only one that wishes we had a way to replay the scenes with dialogue?
FOr instance, the one-off events like costume intros or the sex scenes with different degrees of enthusiasm from the girls.
Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to add to the vault, because if all we wanted was artwork we could just get the resource packs.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Am I the only one that wishes we had a way to replay the scenes with dialogue?
FOr instance, the one-off events like costume intros or the sex scenes with different degrees of enthusiasm from the girls.
Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to add to the vault, because if all we wanted was artwork we could just get the resource packs.
Yeah, I know right? If the game was made in Ren'py we could have unlimited number of saves so we could go back and read the dialogues again.....

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes