dargun

Jul 23, 2017
Hi
i been playing for quite some time trying to unlock everything i can but im really stuck rn...

im in kasnia event

questions...
1- Whats next after the clone thing?
2- is there going to be another event where i can take different a different henchwoman? (besides yacht and halloween)
3- are there sex scenes with audrey? i just have dance, strip and spank
4- How do i unlock supergirl slut costume?

5- How do i unlock galatea supergirl costume?
6- how do i unlock any other costume for artemis?
7- how do i unlock martian girl?
8- how do i unlock darcy?
9- can you summon anyone else and use a room besides raven on tala's workshop?

gee...sorry for the many questions, i tried to do a research but theres no guides or walktroughs just a girl on the hub that played the game and the vault checklist.

If someone takes the time to answer my questions, Thank you in advance
2 - Not right now, but maybe in future updates.
5, 6, 7 - - here's link for guide and you can find answers for this questions here. Guide is for version 2.3.2, so new content from 2.3.3 will not be there.
9 - You can summon Superwoman and other version of Harley Quinn. But only Raven stay in Tala's rooms. Maybe there'll be new summons in future updates.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I question please: how i unlock the Star Sapphire Content?also, there are 2 Star Saphires?1 that you can hire normally, and the boat?Which one is the content from?Also, i did the boat side quest a few times focusing on Circe, but she does not appear to me for hire anywhere after that, what i am doing wrong?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I question please: how i unlock the Star Sapphire Content?also, there are 2 Star Saphires?1 that you can hire normally, and the boat?Which one is the content from?Also, i did the boat side quest a few times focusing on Circe, but she does not appear to me for hire anywhere after that, what i am doing wrong?
The second Star Sapphire is just her yacht party costume. There is no other way to see her in that costume. As for her events, hire her from the Hideout(You might have to upgrade it to level 3 first.), and have her "Defend Lex's Bedroom". Then visit her. The scenes should unlock as you keep visiting her.
As for Circe, she appears in one of the rooms in Tala's hideout.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
You don't assign him. You need to set Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl to the first rooms of the bordello and then you need to see the scene he has with each them in the observation room. Once you've seen the three scenes, another one will happen when you visit the bordello and then you can hire him like the other villains.

To then get Crush, you need to use Lobo on a few heists. I think it was about 3 for me and then another scene will trigger when you visit the bordello again.
got him

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
how to unlock Artemis Tiger costume
Place the heroine in question in the Meta Bordello Private Room and proceed through all of her options, first clothed, then have her strip, and do them again naked. Once
that’s done, her new costume(s) should be unlocked and selectable in the Meta Bordello Stable section. These costumes can be used in either the Meta Bordello or the Glamour Slam for scene tweaks.

Reactions: Ssato243

CodeineCrazyKermit

Jul 8, 2018
"chmod -R a+x " and then drop the .app on the terminal
"chmod -R a+x " will add the exec bits to the file but will not touch other bits, it modifies the argument's mode. For example file might be still unreadable to others and group. "chmod -R 755 " will always make the file with mask: rwxr-xr-x, no matter how it was before.

erum

Jan 5, 2018
just unlocked artemis instead of starter scene nothing happens when i try to talk to her the game bugs out. Any suggestions?

Xanthian

Jan 6, 2018
You sick fucks. Why would you make Killer Frost be doing something so horrific in a game that's meant to be fun?

Ugh. I was enjoying it up to that point too. Please remove this bullshit from the next version.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I think this is full of bugs. I see the BatB costume for vixen but I can not put it on as it sais costume is not unlocked yet. I did every scene with her at the private room.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes