Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Instead of having "nothing more yet" for girls you've taken to the end of their routes, can the default for "talk" be whatever their last speech was? Or a selection of the sexier stuff they already say.

Example: Harley Quinn and her "just let me know which hole you want" speech. That was pretty hot.

nobodylikesu

Jan 20, 2020
Darci and Starfire slut costumes is what i like to see, i waited literally years for slut costumes for Canary and Huntress, the first one was ok, but huntress was fucking disapointing lol

Remove Blackfire from the Henchwoman position if you have her selected
How do i unlock their slut costumes?

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
For a game which started near Sep 6, 2018 to not have an android port is very weird. Last time i mentioned this, someone said it will be worked on soon. When will that be ? At the time when this project is completed ? 3 more years ?

Wodyetia

May 1, 2017
For a game which started near Sep 6, 2018 to not have an android port is very weird. Last time i mentioned this, someone said it will be worked on soon. When will that be ? At the time when this project is completed ? 3 more years ?
It's always brought up, so I'll summarize it for you. The programmer who work on Rebuilt have quit (Early 2019), and SR7 has no plans to developed further.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
He means assign Lobo to Meta Bordello but you also need Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman and Supergirl and you have to see the scenes in Bordello and then he will own a debt and will give you Crush
How can you assighn Lobo in charge of the Brothel? Also the other 3 girls have to work in the brothel or live in the cells?

JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
How can you assighn Lobo in charge of the Brothel? Also the other 3 girls have to work in the brothel or live in the cells?
You don't assign him. You need to set Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl to the first rooms of the bordello and then you need to see the scene he has with each them in the observation room. Once you've seen the three scenes, another one will happen when you visit the bordello and then you can hire him like the other villains.

To then get Crush, you need to use Lobo on a few heists. I think it was about 3 for me and then another scene will trigger when you visit the bordello again.

Last edited:

darkwolf0x

Jul 10, 2018
Seems to be a glitch with Artemis, can't progress beyond the initial cell chat scene. After that it just shows her but no speech.

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Seems to be a glitch with Artemis, can't progress beyond the initial cell chat scene. After that it just shows her but no speech.
yep, Artemis is glitched this update, only 2 ways to fix her, is to go back to an older build progress her cell scenes and go back to the newest, or just assign Cheshire as Henchwoman, and that'll work too, otherwise, she's broken.....

jakepauler69

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys I'm just coming back after a long time. It looks like there have been some significant additions overall since I last played. Is there any up to date guide? Or at least relatively up to date? Some of the unlocks and stuff can be a little unintuitive (click this at this time, this person will appear, then wait before doing another thing at a specific place). Is there anything within let's say the past year that I need to be aware of? Stuff that doesn't just pop up during normal play. Thanks!

Yajibei

Feb 2, 2020
Updated Guide for 2.3.2:

Hello, I'm trying to unlock Circe and I've been following the guide above. However even after doing again the yacht event and Halloween event pursuing her, she still didn't appear in Tala's workshop after 25 days going there everyday.
Do you know if there is another condition ?

Reactions: WhamBamKam

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I always thought that Gunsmoke Games was a very lazy developer and that he took too long to update the game, until one day I watched his stream.

I was surprised to see how difficult it was to draw a single scene. I've never seen anyone as talented as him in this site. His drawing skill is unmatched.

Now I understand why we have so few updates during the year. For all the effort needed to create this game, he should become a millionaire.

I just want to thank you for contributing your masterpiece to our community.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes