Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
the engine this game works on is so weird it can only be developed by Lex himself. Saves built into the registry, no way to skip dialogues, unhidable text boxes etc etc

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I did this and I supposedly repaired her. So what? I can not see her anywhere as hireable....
She will be in her cell or u can wait for her in a few days and she will be in her cell (she is going for a walk but will come back because lex did something to her. I will give no spoiler)

Soybean

May 7, 2018
Anyone able to advise? Audrey's Dance keeps resetting to 2; even when I manually change it to a higher number

malvius

Jun 13, 2018
Pressing B in main city is doing nothing to remove the black screen bug. everytime i start a game (new or load) the opening bit with Roulette and Lex is the only bit with background or models, after that is all black screen and when i get to main city its black screen with gray boxes where the places to go are and when i go there its still just black screens. Anyone know how to fix it? As I said at start, the press b thing does nothing for me

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
What happens if you restart an event? Do you lose all the progress from some girls?
Event restarts are basically you just replaying the event, but with different henchwomen selected and such, it does nothing to the girls' progress or anything like that, it's basically just to view different variations of some scenes that are in that event.....

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Pressing B in main city is doing nothing to remove the black screen bug. everytime i start a game (new or load) the opening bit with Roulette and Lex is the only bit with background or models, after that is all black screen and when i get to main city its black screen with gray boxes where the places to go are and when i go there its still just black screens. Anyone know how to fix it? As I said at start, the press b thing does nothing for me
Did you try changing the resolution of the game to match your monitor, that could be causing the problem

Reactions: KaiserST

masteru22

Jul 27, 2021
And what can i do in the wedding event? I can only go to the west wing+ when i try to upgrade Terra it says she is dead. :| please help

Dr. Fernet

Jul 11, 2020
I love this game but it needs some serious improvements down the line in the future that will drastically help its quality of life. Like dialogue added to the replay gallery in the vault. Also, is there any way to have a girl work the bordello again after I put them in a cell? Say for instance if Batgirl's device is upgraded all the way, can I have both cell scenes with her and assign her to exhibition again?
Yes, you must go to the Lab > Upgrade Device > Reset

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes