flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I love this game but it needs some serious improvements down the line in the future that will drastically help its quality of life. Like dialogue added to the replay gallery in the vault. Also, is there any way to have a girl work the bordello again after I put them in a cell? Say for instance if Batgirl's device is upgraded all the way, can I have both cell scenes with her and assign her to exhibition again?

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
I'm stuck with Harley 1's sex and anal scenes. I can't seem to get them. I finished Harley 2's first but on Harley 1, no luck.
I think you need to make her as a henchwomen to make mercy jealous then explore mercy cell saga. After that harley can unlock other sex position. I dont remember all the detail, but i think this is one of the way. If not, you can try to download the guide in front of the page.

Reactions: KaiserST

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
I love this game but it needs some serious improvements down the line in the future that will drastically help its quality of life. Like dialogue added to the replay gallery in the vault. Also, is there any way to have a girl work the bordello again after I put them in a cell? Say for instance if Batgirl's device is upgraded all the way, can I have both cell scenes with her and assign her to exhibition again?
welcome to 2016

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
welcome to 2016
If that's supposed to be a justification for the game being made initially back then, that's not a valid excuse. Plenty of huge ass visual novels with a fully replayable gallery from 2016 or earlier. Also, did you have an answer to my question?

icelandblack9

Jul 29, 2020
If that's supposed to be a justification for the game being made initially back then, that's not a valid excuse. Plenty of huge ass visual novels with a fully replayable gallery from 2016 or earlier. Also, did you have an answer to my question?
nope, I meant his suggestions (Event viewer) were raised many many times since 2016.
The developer simply do not care.

Reactions: GucciGang69

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
I do not think the guide includes the added scenes for last update. For example Arthemis is my fav and she has two scenes after Anal and it said it was Dance 1 next. The guide you shoed is not very helpful...it looks chaotic. How can I locate the missing scenes?
Can i not use a code or something to unlock all scenes?
PS: I double checked the Manson is not in the cells.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Honestly, however, fucked this game development is, I forgive it for all of the Artemis/Chesire/ and Raven content. Raven's characterization could have been better, but everything about Artemis is top-notch.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
hey
so, how can i pass a heroine from the bordello to a private room / cell?

i stop playing this game for a while and forgot how to do it...

thanks

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes