goobs14

Jun 17, 2017
Is the Artemis bug still an issue?
I found a way to get her to work. You have to take Cheshire as your henchwoman in with you and you should be able to run through everything. Then after that you can go in solo. However, I haven't been able to unlock her slut costume.

Hughjanus98

Jul 12, 2018
So what does resetting the Yacht event actually do? Does it treat it as though the event never happened or is it like another party?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
So what does resetting the Yacht event actually do? Does it treat it as though the event never happened or is it like another party?
The days keep moving forward, so I assume Lex drugs everyone with amnesia pills beforehand. Any triggers for post-yacht progress are persistent, though.

Grime

Sep 2, 2017
How do you advance Starfire? Completed Blackfire, but still only got Dance and Inspect for Star
I think you have to switch to a different henchwoman as your assistant, than have starfire dance a few days. At least, that worked for me.

Nuratar

Dec 12, 2017
How many events in the game are non-repeatable?
I haven't played for a good while (I think it was back when the jail was implemented) and it seemed like a "you get it once with whatever henchwoman you have at the moment" type of thing. And seems like there were some new ones implemented in the meantime.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Enjoyed the game a lot. I found some typos to fix. The list is so large, I don't know if I will point them out how they are typos, so I hope someone will quote me and try to point it out. There are some that weren't screenshoted, because there is no rollback lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some things to fix: Ivy leash to harley event. Harley doesn't call you with a nickname for him.
Power Girl in slut costume, after stripping, has no make up.
Raven's slut make-up isn't on her face when taking her with the Leash
With Lois's costumes, it still asks for confirmation. She is the only one with this problem.

Oh, and could I ask if someone else has problems with Artemis? I just can't unlock her. Or rather, when I unlock her and go to her room, her intro is glitched/skipped. When I click on "TALK" nothing comes up, and I have to close the game to load.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Your effort is noteworthy, however SR7 already said that typos are the last thing on his list.

About the bug, I heard some comments about it, if your save is old you might want to restart the game, remember to use the cheat menu to speed things up and you should be fine.
Actually, this was my first time playing it. I don't know if thats important about the bug, but I wanted it to be noted just in case. This very 1st playthrough was done with v2.3.3, and the Artemis bug happened.
I only had problems unlocking Circe (and apparently Morgana Le Fay) which I will unlock with cheats now.
Thanks for the advices.

Reactions: KaiserST

junito

May 27, 2017
there is any way to reset the contend with the heroines who dont have the device? some of the starter scnes are quite nice

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
I found a way to get her to work. You have to take Cheshire as your henchwoman in with you and you should be able to run through everything. Then after that you can go in solo. However, I haven't been able to unlock her slut costume.
Oh, does that work? I wanted to advance her with Chesire anyway, so that is awesome, thank you!! But why can't you unlock her slut costume?

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
there is any way to reset the contend with the heroines who dont have the device? some of the starter scnes are quite nice
This is one of my issues with the game (And many others, but especially in this one where you have basically 1 constant save slot), and it seems that there isn't. The "Scne" gallery is just a gallery, with the images unlocked, not the scenes with dialogue.
KaiserST Sadly the Artemis issues is still present in the new game. I haven't treied the "take Cheschire as a henchwoman" trick yet though, so that could be the key.

Hughjanus98

Jul 12, 2018
I seem to be stuck in the game without progressing. Ive seen a League of Shadows event but have no idea how to trigger it after ive tried everything. also i have no idea how to hire Volcano after freeing her from prison.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
Nope. SR7 chose to promote their content for this update under a "together" type gimmick only to not give them any scenes together.
Then it's editing time.

Starfire-and-Blackfire-lez-out-1.jpg

While the old inspection scene with Blackfire was expanded slightly with Starfire's new costume(s) it's really a dissappointment not to have a lesbian scene with them. Especially after all those girl on girl drawing streams teasing such action with some of the other girls. So all the lesbian scenes being drawn 2 months prior will end up in the christmass update at best (hopefuly).

Last edited:

Kojj4

Nov 7, 2018
Then it's editing time.

View attachment 1401438

While the old inspection scene with Blackfire was expanded slightly with Starfire's new costume(s) it's really a dissappointment not to have a lesbian scene with them. Especially after all those girl on girl drawing streams teasing such action with some of the other girls. So all the lesbian scenes being drawn 2 months prior will end up in the christmass update at best (hopefuly).
It doesn't have the MB scenes of some heroines anymore, so..... I already start to feel that SU is already ending, I believe the devs must be tired already, the game hasn't been getting major updates for months, and besides not having a fun gameplay, just grab a heroine, keep repeating the same progress to unlock another action and that's it, see the scene and go to the next character. There aren't many fetishes and you don't do what you want with heroines, spanking besides being weak only some heroines have this option and as there aren't many fun animations and not even the option to get pregnant, there will come a time when this game will come to an end or the devs will continue to release the same product as always, good updates in a month and another month updates a little bad, I mean weak content until they get tired and their audience gets tired, then I think after they complete Zatanna, WW, SW, Catwoman they will get together and discuss the future of SU. I believe that by 2024 all heroines will be finished with MB scenes too and then maybe the game is marked completed.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes