tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Is there any way to see what percent of released content one has completed? I feel like it's very easy to miss stuff in this game

buff

May 29, 2017
There is an issue with the latest mac version, it gives an error and won't let me open the application. The error is: "The application “SU_2.3.3mac” can’t be opened."

Has anyone gotten the mac version of 2.3.3 to work?
If you're comfortable with terminal stuff, just fix the executable permissions on the underlying binary (or just zap the whole tree with "chmod -R a+x " and then drop the .app on the terminal so it pastes in the POSIX path to the thing).

Fyfffygbn

Jun 3, 2021
Well it's a great game has some bugs hope Superwoman gets a story next update and Blackfire titjob with the bikini something outfit makes her bodyless a flouting head

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone have a 2.3.2 or 2.3.3 completed save game for MAC? I think you would just need to upload a .plist file, which you'd find at: [USERNAME]/Library/Preferences/unity.Someguy.Something Unlimited.plist

I had to cancel my ShadowPC given the price hike, so I'm back to playing this game on mac and don't have a save file for it. :(

May 11, 2018
She is going to be the last heroine to be completed in the cells, no doubt at this moment.

Finally, her cell stuff will be great. However, let's hope she get's extra stuff with Superwoman unlike Starfire and Blackfire...
Let's see what happens, I was expecting to see 3some with Starfire and Blackfire in this update

Reactions: BuggyD

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
well, this was my proposal at the end of the survey:

They need a method to know when there is no longer content of a character or costumes to unlock, many times you stay around without knowing that you can unlock "X" suit or scene or if you wanted a character and an external guide is not really a solution.

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Looks like they're doing a survey for SU.

It's open to everyone
"In true Canadian fashion we want to apologize for any inappropriate edits that were made by people. Those edits were in no way the views of GG or anyone associated with us. Sorry for the inconvenience. "
What are they talking about?

Reactions: jakagami

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
"In true Canadian fashion we want to apologize for any inappropriate edits that were made by people. Those edits were in no way the views of GG or anyone associated with us. Sorry for the inconvenience. "
What are they talking about?
Instead of sharing the link where you can vote, they shared the link you could edit the form. Almost instantly you saw votes for best "N-word" or a bunch of other 4Chan tier descriptions lol

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I guarantee this survey won't reveal anything to sunset. They did a survey a while back and according to them the survey just confirmed they were heading in the right direction and they wouldn't change anything.

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes