neithan02

Nov 20, 2018
Is there any indication how close this game is to "completed"? I played this a few years ago when it first came out to try it and added it to my "play when finished" list because I liked the concept and didn't want to spoil it for myself, but it's been so long I'd nearly forgotten it existed. As with most games in development here the version numbers are meaningless.
it is the project of a patreon beggar, it will never be finished

Xisto

Oct 16, 2018
I stuck with Wonder Woman in wall, after the marriage. No option appears and I cannot progress, someone has the same issue

Gamer_Dan92

Apr 26, 2018
When it comes to vault Scenes can someone help me with a few I am missing? I need what goes under scene 5 for supergirl, I also can't seem to find out what I assume is scene 3 for Harley

Last edited:

krowlyfan

Dec 8, 2018
What is the save file location for this game? I tried to transfer the game to a different computer, but save files weren’t in the program folder.

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
What is the save file location for this game? I tried to transfer the game to a different computer, but save files weren’t in the program folder.
can use "regedit" , maybe you can find save file by path "computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Someguy\Something Unlimited"

1631064460336.png

export , import. try it

Reactions: KaiserST

Parcel

Mar 27, 2017
it is the project of a patreon beggar, it will never be finished
How is he a beggar? SR7 isn't perfect, but there are so many developers around who disappear without saying anything, or string out the time between releases more and more. SU releases keep coming out reasonably consistently, and with at least decent quality.

I used to be a Patron and stopped supporting because I felt like the content was getting pretty repetitive, and there was a lack of any kind of animation (I would have been happy with flipbook animation).

So I'm not a huge fan of the game at this point, but saying SR7 is "begging" makes absolutely no sense.

Toasty_Sloth

Aug 27, 2021
Thats what I figured but I haven't gotten it yet. I've done both leash scenes and all the other actions. Do I just need to keep repeating them until it happens?
You need to have Galatea as you your henchmen and go do a few spankings and some other stuff with Supergirl. galatea will take over and get jealous of you playing with her which will make Supergirl start to use that to piss off Galatea.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes