EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
Hmm, I wonder if Zatanna is included in the next update too. Presumably since she's one of the last w/o cell content

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
My save was in a state where all the breakout villains said unlocked but Volcana still unavailable.
Set registry key suSlot#_volU value to 0 and she was back in the planning screen.

Oct 1, 2020
Hopefully, I've been waiting for Zatanna, for a whiiiile now
Next update will probably be Wonder Woman and another girl, considering what he's been working on streams. Now we'll need to keep and eye on the streams to find out if that girl is either Zatanna or Superwoman, the last streams he did on either of those characters were in april.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

tiz818

Feb 15, 2019
Is there a way to see what % of available content has been experienced/completed, I feel like i'm missing stuff but have no idea if I actually am

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
You can go to the gallery in the vault and see what is locked on all the girls.

For Lobo I didn't need to assign him, but did put the 3 girls he has scenes with in the bordello, and saw them all, then he meets Lex and talks about the debt, did a couple of heists with him, meets Lex again at the bordello and he says he will bring a payment.
You can search for Unlock Crush to find the instructions you need, will list the girls.

zackdaddy

Oct 3, 2020
I got an issue with Darci, I've read in this thread to just go to robotics in the lab a few times then go to the legion, but whenever I go to click robotics it just says "Nothing here yet" :(

HeavyHands

May 8, 2018
Anyone know a fix? Two copies of Killer Frost and no Darci Mason. I unlo9cked her in robotics lab but she is not in cell list.

Racheakt

May 14, 2020
Instead of having "nothing more yet" for girls you've taken to the end of their routes, can the default for "talk" be whatever their last speech was? Or a selection of the sexier stuff they already say.

Example: Harley Quinn and her "just let me know which hole you want" speech. That was pretty hot.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes