JLucci

Mar 31, 2018
had to restart the game first time in a while has anyone dealt with how you can't get the leash from Tala at all?
To get the leash you need to upgrade her place at least once and then also complete the Cadmus heist she should have given you in one of the first few scenes with her. If you've already done both then the leash should show up for purchase.

Reactions: KaiserST

whatthehell

Dec 21, 2017
Hi. I capture Artemis but the cell scene was not working. Do I need to delete all the data of this game to fix this. If so, where is this game database so I can delete it. Thanks.

zellmen

Aug 19, 2021
So, how can I clone Audrey? Is there something particular that I need to do for scene with Vandal Savage searching for her?
you need completed lextower and clone galatea.
when you go office Savage come to find you and told you Audrey's missing person reward
then visit Audrey cell you will take her sample to clone

Reactions: dargun

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Hi
i been playing for quite some time trying to unlock everything i can but im really stuck rn...

im in kasnia event

questions...
1- Whats next after the clone thing?
2- is there going to be another event where i can take different a different henchwoman? (besides yacht and halloween)
3- are there sex scenes with audrey? i just have dance, strip and spank
4- How do i unlock supergirl slut costume?
5- How do i unlock galatea supergirl costume?
6- how do i unlock any other costume for artemis?
7- how do i unlock martian girl?

8- how do i unlock darcy?
9- can you summon anyone else and use a room besides raven on tala's workshop?

gee...sorry for the many questions, i tried to do a research but theres no guides or walktroughs just a girl on the hub that played the game and the vault checklist.

If someone takes the time to answer my questions, Thank you in advance

Last edited:

RolyatXXX

Aug 26, 2020
I always thought that Gunsmoke Games was a very lazy developer and that he took too long to update the game, until one day I watched his stream.

I was surprised to see how difficult it was to draw a single scene. I've never seen anyone as talented as him in this site. His drawing skill is unmatched.

Now I understand why we have so few updates during the year. For all the effort needed to create this game, he should become a millionaire.

I just want to thank you for contributing your masterpiece to our community.
I remember back when he use to post on rule34 and was very modest from memory use to be great fap material, it was avatar: the last airbender. can't tell you how long ago it was but i'd say around a decade if not longer

dargun

Jul 23, 2017
Hi
i been playing for quite some time trying to unlock everything i can but im really stuck rn...

im in kasnia event

questions...
1- Whats next after the clone thing?
2- is there going to be another event where i can take different a different henchwoman? (besides yacht and halloween)
3- are there sex scenes with audrey? i just have dance, strip and spank
4- How do i unlock supergirl slut costume?

5- How do i unlock galatea supergirl costume?
6- how do i unlock any other costume for artemis?
7- how do i unlock martian girl?
8- how do i unlock darcy?
9- can you summon anyone else and use a room besides raven on tala's workshop?

gee...sorry for the many questions, i tried to do a research but theres no guides or walktroughs just a girl on the hub that played the game and the vault checklist.

If someone takes the time to answer my questions, Thank you in advance
2 - Not right now, but maybe in future updates.
5, 6, 7 - - here's link for guide and you can find answers for this questions here. Guide is for version 2.3.2, so new content from 2.3.3 will not be there.
9 - You can summon Superwoman and other version of Harley Quinn. But only Raven stay in Tala's rooms. Maybe there'll be new summons in future updates.

Reactions: NuarisRia

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
I question please: how i unlock the Star Sapphire Content?also, there are 2 Star Saphires?1 that you can hire normally, and the boat?Which one is the content from?Also, i did the boat side quest a few times focusing on Circe, but she does not appear to me for hire anywhere after that, what i am doing wrong?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
I question please: how i unlock the Star Sapphire Content?also, there are 2 Star Saphires?1 that you can hire normally, and the boat?Which one is the content from?Also, i did the boat side quest a few times focusing on Circe, but she does not appear to me for hire anywhere after that, what i am doing wrong?
The second Star Sapphire is just her yacht party costume. There is no other way to see her in that costume. As for her events, hire her from the Hideout(You might have to upgrade it to level 3 first.), and have her "Defend Lex's Bedroom". Then visit her. The scenes should unlock as you keep visiting her.
As for Circe, she appears in one of the rooms in Tala's hideout.

Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
You don't assign him. You need to set Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Supergirl to the first rooms of the bordello and then you need to see the scene he has with each them in the observation room. Once you've seen the three scenes, another one will happen when you visit the bordello and then you can hire him like the other villains.

To then get Crush, you need to use Lobo on a few heists. I think it was about 3 for me and then another scene will trigger when you visit the bordello again.
got him

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
how to unlock Artemis Tiger costume
Place the heroine in question in the Meta Bordello Private Room and proceed through all of her options, first clothed, then have her strip, and do them again naked. Once
that’s done, her new costume(s) should be unlocked and selectable in the Meta Bordello Stable section. These costumes can be used in either the Meta Bordello or the Glamour Slam for scene tweaks.

Reactions: Ssato243
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes