Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
the rebuilt is dead and abounded they even said in the patron like the game but it still okay

Ghost_msl

Jan 13, 2018
A game in the same style as SU but set in the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 'verse could be really good.
There has been a fair amount of rule34 made of it.

Reactions: omni5

bbcoochie

Jun 30, 2020
I need some help.

I installed the game on a mac and when I try to open it says 'You do not have permission to open this app', I changed the permission settings but I still cannot open the game. Do you people have any suggestions to fix this?

p.s. I've also noticed this is a problem that only happens when i try to run unity games, am I doing something wrong with the setting up Unity player?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I need some help.

I installed the game on a mac and when I try to open it says 'You do not have permission to open this app', I changed the permission settings but I still cannot open the game. Do you people have any suggestions to fix this?

p.s. I've also noticed this is a problem that only happens when i try to run unity games, am I doing something wrong with the setting up Unity player?
You need to email the CEO of Apple and ask for his permission.

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
A game in the same style as SU but set in the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes 'verse could be really good.
Well there's currently Project Winter Heroines...also, link for the art? Need research, heh.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Man, the WW release can't come soon enough. I hope we get yet another timely release, the last one was a complete surprise with how used to months late releases we've all gotten.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
pretty cool game even though a lot of content is unclear if it is in the game yet or not. What makes me sad though is they started including animations and I was like yes finally but then they stopped again. Animations were the best part. And one of the only justice league characters im familiar with, wonder woman, has no cell content (which is the only content I prefer). RIP

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Yeah I've been talking to people about redoing the art but not my priority right now.
Well there's currently Project Winter Heroines...also, link for the art? Need research, heh.
SR7 did stuff 7 years ago? It's been awhile
SR7M.jpeg
Are old saves still locked out of a lot of the new content?
Yeah it will. It can stop you from being able to get certain women or certain scenes. I tend to do a new save every 2 releases.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i now that some people don't like what isay but some of the wemon have been hear a long time and some still don't have alot of scene's like wonder woman i would love more stuff with her and yes i do love a muscler woman some look realy hot.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes