xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Asset Pack 32 just dropped in the other thread
https://f95zone.to/threads/sunsetriders7-collection-2021-07-28-sunsetriders7.23921/

Wonder Woman now has nude poses. No sex, BJ or leash scenes yet. So, if these are assets for the upcoming release, it appears that we'll get a little WW content -- but not everything.
......In the Asset Pack 32 are only the images from the current build Something Unlimited v2.3.3 not from Something Unlimited v2.3.4 (the next update)......I mean really offffff

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
how much content does ww have? I dont remember her having anything btw anyone knows if they will add pregnancy? I want to knock both batgirl and ww and then send them to bruce is their sluts outfits

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
how much content does ww have? I dont remember her having anything btw anyone knows if they will add pregnancy? I want to knock both batgirl and ww and then send them to bruce is their sluts outfits
No pregnant content though pregnancy has been mentioned via dialogue. There is only really the start of WW cell content and the plan is for Wonder Woman to get content with the next release this year.

On a side note I found a edit of the she hulk Wonder Woman scene.
Edit.jpg

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
in which guide is mentioned where I need to put the villains in order to unlock stuff? btw will ALL girls have cell scenes or just the more "important" ones? also I remember that the slut outfit for huntress wasnt that slutty I wonder if they will rework it. I know that this has been asked a lot but I couldnt find an aswer how do I unlock wonder woman? I need to do something in order for her to appear? I havent play this game in almost a year

Last edited:

Xizor111

May 17, 2020
No pregnant content though pregnancy has been mentioned via dialogue. There is only really the start of WW cell content and the plan is for Wonder Woman to get content with the next release this year.

View attachment 1448985

To be fair, the potential of having pregnancy content, even if only as part of the closing scenes of the game, has been discussed from time to time on the discord.

Reactions: KaiserST

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
what do you guys think about having two sets of slut outfits? one being their hero suit (like batgirls) and one more cheap whore looking (like vixens) maybe even throw some condoms in the outfit too I also wouldnt mind having an option to tell the girls to lay on the bed and spread her pussy open but this is more of a personal taste

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020

View attachment 1448985
pregnancy huh? im surprised with the amount of creampies there already arent a bunch of women pregnant lol.

also that she hulk edit is awesome

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if lex knocked them up he would be found out becuase orego super heroins going to work that's not odd at all.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
If I had to rationalize how he gets away with it currently, he probably just uses some of his own personal sciency short term birth control once their back in their cells at night.

Reactions: KaiserST

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the girls are only there at night and are hypnotized to not remember the day, thus thinking themselves isolated with no outside contact, while during the day they live their usual superhero lives unaware of their night captivity.
So they probably take their own contraceptives during the day, especially because, as far as I know as a male, periods are an annoyance at best and really painful at worst, and make emotional control a pain, and contraceptives lower the worse effects. Something essential to superpowered crimefighters.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes