NeverJames

Mar 10, 2020
When I enter the scene gallery I can't see the nude content for Artemis, even when I unlocked all the scenes with her, anyone knows how can I fix this?

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
SR7 changing henchwomen stuff with blackfire seemed to break Artemis content so you have to move back to the previous build to play through some versions of that content.
I am amazed by the fact that so much shit is broken with the game and we've just come to completely accept that. The new player experience is ass, riddled with bugs. The whole game is built around just using the latest save.
Had a previous save, wanted to start clean from the beginning because it has been awhile so that save was overwritten. Thanks for providing a description of how to get past the issue but after playing well past this point twice in hopes that something else was the trigger or order to solving it, going to save 9.3 GB of space for now and check future changelogs for a version that fixes it.

Reactions: Henshinvolt

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Why the hell would they add the bordello, but never do updates for it? lol

Last edited:

Carvangar

Jul 9, 2017
Why the hell would they add the bordello, but never do updates for it? lol
When streaming the scenes being drawn are usually in the bordello this is done so as not to spoil the cell content. But since the cells are nearly finished I'm guessing we'll be seeing a lot more bordello scenes. :)

Reactions: pinkie96

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Because it's cuck content that most men strongly dislike
LOL, seriously? Do you not realize who the MC is and what his goals are? Do you think he's going to fall in love with these women, marry them, and live happily ever after? You don't think a criminal mastermind would whore out famous super women for massive profit to strengthen his empire? lol

Wonder Woman FFS. If you wanted to make millions & millions of dollars, you could whore out wonder woman to the highest bidders and make massive profit. You don't think a criminal mastermind would do that?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
LOL, seriously? Do you not realize who the MC is and what his goals are? Do you think he's going to fall in love with these women, marry them, and live happily ever after? You don't think a criminal mastermind would whore out famous super women for massive profit to strengthen his empire? lol

Wonder Woman FFS. If you wanted to make millions & millions of dollars, you could whore out wonder woman to the highest bidders and make massive profit. You don't think a criminal mastermind would do that?
Well Lex doesn't eat their pussy so actually he is a hero! Thanks random DC executive for making that Canon!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well he would probly fall in love with one hotheaded woman with red hair and a gangsters gun lol.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019

I think it is more that after they are controlled by him they are already brainwashed to be his willing slaves. So he is basically loosening his control for that.
At least, that is my reason to never send them back to anywhere after unlocking them for the cells. Maybe it has been changed since I last played.

At lest last I played the girls can only be sent back to... anywhere only if you undo the brainwashing.
There could be an option of, after a certain level of control, they willingly go back if you order them to...

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes