randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
what do you guys think about having two sets of slut outfits? one being their hero suit (like batgirls) and one more cheap whore looking (like vixens) maybe even throw some condoms in the outfit too I also wouldnt mind having an option to tell the girls to lay on the bed and spread her pussy open but this is more of a personal taste

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
No pregnant content though pregnancy has been mentioned via dialogue. There is only really the start of WW cell content and the plan is for Wonder Woman to get content with the next release this year.

On a side note I found a edit of the she hulk Wonder Woman scene.
View attachment 1448985
pregnancy huh? im surprised with the amount of creampies there already arent a bunch of women pregnant lol.

also that she hulk edit is awesome

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well if lex knocked them up he would be found out becuase orego super heroins going to work that's not odd at all.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
If I had to rationalize how he gets away with it currently, he probably just uses some of his own personal sciency short term birth control once their back in their cells at night.

Reactions: KaiserST

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
the girls are only there at night and are hypnotized to not remember the day, thus thinking themselves isolated with no outside contact, while during the day they live their usual superhero lives unaware of their night captivity.
So they probably take their own contraceptives during the day, especially because, as far as I know as a male, periods are an annoyance at best and really painful at worst, and make emotional control a pain, and contraceptives lower the worse effects. Something essential to superpowered crimefighters.

jakagami

Oct 29, 2017
No pregnant content though pregnancy has been mentioned via dialogue. There is only really the start of WW cell content and the plan is for Wonder Woman to get content with the next release this year.

On a side note I found a edit of the she hulk Wonder Woman scene.
View attachment 1448985
Really Nice! I actually didn't enjoy that event much because the cosplays were too perfect. They didn't seem the girls of SU cosplaying, they seemed the characters they were cosplaying altogether

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Is super woman dance scene fixed yet?
when you open the game you have to click the X tab at the far top right corner of the program. It should exit you out of the game. Then what you do is ask the same question on this particular forum for the umpteenth time.

P319Aigaion

Sep 1, 2019
How do I get the star sapphire scenes? I can't post her to the private room. Do I have to unlock something during the yatch event?

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
I'm having a bug with Artemis, after her first or second room dialogue, after unlocking her superhero costume. (edit: v 2.3.3)
when I click the 'talk' menus disappear but nothing happens, the dialogues don't come up and the scene doesn't change, the game just freezes.

I have to close the game afterwards, and when I try to go to her room again it says that I've already visited her today, but no progress happens.

I also did reset her device, and upgraded it once again, didn't solve anything.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm having a bug with Artemis, after her first or second room dialogue, after unlocking her superhero costume. (edit: v 2.3.3)
when I click the 'talk' menus disappear but nothing happens, the dialogues don't come up and the scene doesn't change, the game just freezes.

I have to close the game afterwards, and when I try to go to her room again it says that I've already visited her today, but no progress happens.

I also did reset her device, and upgraded it once again, didn't solve anything.
SR7 changing henchwomen stuff with blackfire seemed to break Artemis content so you have to move back to the previous build to play through some versions of that content.

Reactions: Ssato243

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
SR7 changing henchwomen stuff with blackfire seemed to break Artemis content so you have to move back to the previous build to play through some versions of that content.
I am amazed by the fact that so much shit is broken with the game and we've just come to completely accept that. The new player experience is ass, riddled with bugs. The whole game is built around just using the latest save.

Reactions: GucciGang69
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes