lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
How do you progress past WW's cell arc, I can't get past the lasso. Am I missing something?
There's not much else right now except for Super Woman stuff and Halloween party also with Super Woman.

Check out this guide, its for the previous release but is helpful for most content

Updated Guide for 2.3.2:

presticus

Jun 26, 2017
What did I miss in YJ? Don't tell me DC js fucking up again lol
If SR7 is like most of the people who didn't care that much for season 3 it was probably because of how out of focus the original team was. Judging by season 4 intro they're more central to the story this season.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
New teaser post on patreon

Offffffffff.............they are amazing ........................ that grammar hurts so much......... do they check at least before posting something? The grammar mistakes are a very big problem of this game and not only will they not solve this problem but they will add more grammar mistakes to each update........ at least they could check for grammatical mistakes before adding a new update, is so hard to do that???

Last edited:

shuyguy1988

Feb 28, 2018
Okey.. just might come out of no where but.. are there some good people who can extract the pictures? (for us where it seems to bug alot)

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
There really needs to be a save mechanic that isn't auto. I accidentally clicked to give the original Audrey back and keep the clone and there's no way to go back without restarting the whole damn game. Do you know how many hours I already have on this thing?!
don't think it matters. I gave him the clone and kept the original, but it seems no one even comments on it.
I think it is like the invincible "twins", where the memory copy is so good they can't tell themselves apart (but in their case it is on purpose)

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Does anyone know when the new update will come out?
My guess mid to late November or December.

If there is Halloween content in this one it makes less sense to release the update after Halloween.

If there's an update they release closer to December a holiday update would be more appropriate

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Last time it was 3 weeks between first teaser and release, so I guess they do something similar this time and we will see WW in second week of November (about 8th)
My guess is 15th or 16th at the earliest but I am more than happy to be proven wrong

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
Offffffffff.............they are amazing ........................ that grammar hurts so much......... do they check at least before posting something? The grammar mistakes are a very big problem of this game and not only will they not solve this problem but they will add more grammar mistakes to each update........ at least they could check for grammatical mistakes before adding a new update, is so hard to do that???
i was busy fapping, i forgot to read the text

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Fernet
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes