YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
But why can I see the plane?
This is either not her plane, meaning she is working in one of Lex' business trips or something, or it is only invisible from he outside (which makes sense, since she could not see the informations to fly properly if the inside was also invisible. not like she can tell wind speed and direction with invisible metal on the way, much less how much fuel it has in the tank)

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Fernet

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know when the new update will come out?
If we look at previous patterns then the next build would come out 21 days after the first teaser. So the 7th of November may be when it gets released. This is just by looking at the previous two releases though.
Are there any footjobs in the game?
No footjobs but I could see it happening one day. Boobjobs seem to be requested a lot more.

Reactions: Owlman8497

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Offffffffff.............they are amazing ........................ that grammar hurts so much......... do they check at least before posting something? The grammar mistakes are a very big problem of this game and not only will they not solve this problem but they will add more grammar mistakes to each update........ at least they could check for grammatical mistakes before adding a new update, is so hard to do that???
I think it's just the way WW is talking.It's intentional.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Nope. Sunset has gone on record saying that he actually dislikes drawing feet.
which is fair.
Feet and hands are among the harder parts of the body to draw, it seems. Hands have lots of positioning, with how dexterous they are for every little motion, and feet have a specific shape and size that has to fit the person. The cute feet some artists do are actually a great deal, no wonder they invest so much into showing them off even if they are not on Tarantino levels of foot fetish.

But it is kind of hard to avoid hands, and it is kinda easy to use yours as reference, so you can get "good enough" with enough practice.

But oh how many professional artists do all they can to avoid drawing feet, cutting the panels just above them, having something covering them, the kicks being hidden under the action lines/blurs...

Reactions: Cuck man

tgfhjuyhgvbyt

Mar 31, 2021
just started playing, how do you put a dancer into the cells, also how are you supposed to make money when you have 1 starter dancer at the start of the game and cant rotate anyone in? i just used cheats to give myself money but ideally would like to know what the proper method is, and how to give them rest or make it so they can dance again. thanks

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I've been reading the comments on Patreon on this latest tease

It looks like people are getting some really big expectations

examples being :
have Audrey and superwoman
have circe and tala
have lex take over Themyscira
more kasnia content.

my concern is that we won't get a lot of content in this update.

However I am happy to be wrong

My thoughts are we will get the basic cell content
BJ
Sex
Anal
Dance
Leash
Maybe a new costume like the cowgirl one.

I personally would love more superwoman content but that's just me

The problem I think is that this character (like Zatanna ) has been left alone for so long that the game has expanded and so has everyone's expectations because wonder woman can be used in so many ways now

I also would like to see her pose some more resistance like miss Martian she took a while to break

Reactions: Ssato243 and maljac

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
just started playing, how do you put a dancer into the cells, also how are you supposed to make money when you have 1 starter dancer at the start of the game and cant rotate anyone in? i just used cheats to give myself money but ideally would like to know what the proper method is, and how to give them rest or make it so they can dance again. thanks
Well for me I got at least 2 superheroes left them in the glamour slam for two weeks until I earnt enough money
Then I went to lex labs and updated the device
Once you get the max upgrade they go to the cells

I usually rotated the girls so one was in a cell and one was earning money

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Hope we get some action for Zatanna soon, I don't mind Wonder Woman being next but I also hope Superwoman also get an update as well so we can use her as henchwoman alongside WW.

I also suppose don't mind if its another obscure hero/villain character, DCAU had a lot of sexy looking character that had potential who only appeared in a few eps or just once who made an impression, like that Kasnian maid.

Reactions: Owlman8497

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Hope we get some action for Zatanna soon, I don't mind Wonder Woman being next but I also hope Superwoman also get an update as well so we can use her as henchwoman alongside WW.

I also suppose don't mind if its another obscure hero/villain character, DCAU had a lot of sexy looking character that had potential who only appeared in a few eps or just once who made an impression, like that Kasnian maid.
Kasnian maid was good and it looks like SR7 really knows the dcau shows really well
I rewatched the hawk invasion from justice league and noticed just now that one of the female metropolis bystanders at a train station was actually wearing Galatea's synthia / secretary outfit

I was not surprised by the maid though
I mean how many characters now have maid outfits haha

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
To send them to the cells you first fully upgrade them.
And the longer they stay the less return they give, but they always give some return. So you can jut keep one girl there until you have a second, at which point you can alternate them every two or three days.

People are mentioning SuperWoman scenes with WonderWoman, but since this one seems to be the version of her in Crisis of Two Worlds, that was actually Mary Marvel's counterpart...
Well, I want there to be a captured Mary Marvel now.
I mean, they are supposedly counterparts so they are actually the same age. So you can't really claim Mary Marvel is too young yet keep this version of SuperWoman. Just... either never show her untransformed, or age her up to be around the age of SuperGirl, Barbara, the other girls in that range.

Also, while she is supposedly an evil match for WonderWoman most of the time SuperWoman is an evil Lois Lane, so... yeah, another sugestion for her to interact with.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes