Xypher

May 1, 2017
Kasnian maid was good and it looks like SR7 really knows the dcau shows really well
I rewatched the hawk invasion from justice league and noticed just now that one of the female metropolis bystanders at a train station was actually wearing Galatea's synthia / secretary outfit

I was not surprised by the maid though
I mean how many characters now have maid outfits haha
This is why I like SR7's SU, he focuses a lot on DCAU stuff, even the obscure ones, while nailing the artstyle and tone of it as well. (Also some characters from Young Justice and Teen Titans).

I hope someday he'll add more DCAU villainesses like Katana, Silver Banshee and others.

Also maybe some of the characters from Static Shock or Batman Beyond.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
My guess mid to late November or December.

If there is Halloween content in this one it makes less sense to release the update after Halloween.

If there's an update they release closer to December a holiday update would be more appropriate
Thx i understand

Reactions: Owlman8497

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
Are the rest of the updates going to be focused on the cell character arcs, or will the Bordello be getting attention too? The scenes with Lobo and WW/Hawkgirl/Supergirl are awesome and I would love to see more extensive villian/heroine scenes!
There is only 2 superheroines without finished cell content-Zatanna and Wonder Woman.
+Superwoman,Mercy and Audrey.
It seems next year MB will get much more attention.+we probably will get more pairs shown in streams.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Are the rest of the updates going to be focused on the cell character arcs, or will the Bordello be getting attention too? The scenes with Lobo and WW/Hawkgirl/Supergirl are awesome and I would love to see more extensive villian/heroine scenes!
The next update will be focusing on Wonder Woman. He will be doing events next year while doing bordello streams so it would be expected to get bordello scenes next year alongside events and event expansions.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
LOL, seriously? Do you not realize who the MC is and what his goals are? Do you think he's going to fall in love with these women, marry them, and live happily ever after? You don't think a criminal mastermind would whore out famous super women for massive profit to strengthen his empire? lol

Wonder Woman FFS. If you wanted to make millions & millions of dollars, you could whore out wonder woman to the highest bidders and make massive profit. You don't think a criminal mastermind would do that?
i said this a while back, and i will say this again, this could easily be fixed by just giving us the option to clone the heroes. that way we could do multiple things. for example, send the clone(or the original) to work in the bordello(or the strip), while keeping the other for ourselves.

make the cloning the main reason to explain why nobody notices they are gone(nobody can notice them being gone, if they arent gone).

add it as a way to add "twin content" in the game for everyone else besides black/starfire.

and, more fun, as a way to break the characters that resisted everything like artemis and black canary. it would be quite shocking to them to see that there is no hope so they should just embrace it.

the most ironic thing is, doing that would indirectly add content to the heist and grinding players would be happy to do, as it would give a fun progress.

it would also fix the whole "reset" mechanic that is there because we cant really make money/need to whore certain characters to unlock another.

seriously, it wouldnt even be hard to implement!

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes