HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Healthy expectations should probably be early or mid November. Juust so you don't feel disappointed if it's not October.

Later than mid-ish November then ok yeah maybe then you can start to get a bit antsy on the situation.

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone knows how I payout Villains to lower threat levels? I have no idea where in the hideout I can do this. Is it even available? If so, am I just missing some component? Maybe I need to upgrade enough, Maybe unlocking something? Whatever it is I hope I can get an answer for this, Thank you!

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Who do the patreon backers vote for in the poll for henchwoman?
Superwoman though the poll is not over.
Does anyone knows how I payout Villains to lower threat levels? I have no idea where in the hideout I can do this. Is it even available? If so, am I just missing some component? Maybe I need to upgrade enough, Maybe unlocking something? Whatever it is I hope I can get an answer for this, Thank you!
The threat level only influences the Lois content (it originally had stuff to do with Question). The payout doesn't seem to do anything aside from that. Maybe some day it'll get revived but its something not to worry about.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018

The threat level only influences the Lois content (it originally had stuff to do with Question). The payout doesn't seem to do anything aside from that. Maybe some day it'll get revived but its something not to worry about.
Just Superwoman?

BlameApple

Nov 30, 2020
Mercy in second lead (I think and am probably wrong)
Which is baffling to me. I mean, yes, Mercy is awesome (and Superwoman exists I guess), but I would not expect her to place when the other contestants include evil Starfire, evil Powergirl and Harley Quinn (who is somehow in last? I mean, I didn't vote for her but I thought she had more of a fanbase than that).

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Harley?
Yeah, she has. She is in so many movies already, had quite a few seires of her own (or with Ivy) and even was only added to the comics because of how popular she was in the cartoon.
But I'm guessing the others are also oversaturated with her as well, so would be glad about another girl taking place for a while.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Harley?
Yeah, she has. She is in so many movies already, had quite a few seires of her own (or with Ivy) and even was only added to the comics because of how popular she was in the cartoon.
But I'm guessing the others are also oversaturated with her as well, so would be glad about another girl taking place for a while.
That and plus there already 2 of her in the game that can we fuck so let give the other female some love

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Which is baffling to me. I mean, yes, Mercy is awesome (and Superwoman exists I guess), but I would not expect her to place when the other contestants include evil Starfire, evil Powergirl and Harley Quinn (who is somehow in last? I mean, I didn't vote for her but I thought she had more of a fanbase than that).
Mercy was probably voted that highly because Starfire, Galatea and HQ already have cell content. Hell, there's even two flavors of Quinn.

Same with Superwoman being ranked first. She has no content.

LemonCake2137

May 11, 2018
Hey what is the sauce for the second gif you use? please and thank you

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019

The threat level only influences the Lois content (it originally had stuff to do with Question). The pay-out doesn't seem to do anything aside from that. Maybe some day it'll get revived but its something not to worry about.
Thank you for replying! I understand now! It's reassuring to know that I don't have to worry about the thing!

Reactions: Henshinvolt
Feb 5, 2018
Mercy is in my top 3 fav. All about taste, I don't care much for those you mentioned..

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes