jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
Long ago we were told that they were "too time consuming" and that they would "probably be added after the game is finished". This despite fan animators and occasional reaching out from the devs.
this game is never gonna get finished, feature creep will continue and the guy making it will keep milking his patrons before the game ends. him thinking about adding more henchwomen is proof of that.

Reactions: GucciGang69

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
this game is never gonna get finished, feature creep will continue and the guy making it will keep milking his patrons before the game ends. him thinking about adding more henchwomen is proof of that.
I don't see the problem with adding new girls in the game. I mean, there are so many hot girls out there that are not in the game :
City1.jpg
City2.jpg
City3.jpg
This is an old list that I made before with girls from dc

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I don't see the problem with adding new girls in the game. I mean, there are so many hot girls out there that are not in the game :
View attachment 1468855
View attachment 1468859
View attachment 1468860
Cool.Now Lady Shiva,Maxima,Volcana and Queen Bee are in the game.OK-last one just a bit.
Of course nothing wrong to get more content for all of them.
I think we almost certainly will get
Fire,Ice,Big Barda,Wonder Girl,Donna Troy,Batwoman,Jessica Cruz and at least 2 more Green Lanterns.

Reactions: xMendoza

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
That and plus there already 2 of her in the game that can we fuck so let give the other female some love
Hell, there's even two flavors of Quinn.
Hmm, these may be from a build after I took a break from f95

Its gonna be bondage, isn't it?
Personal preference, but his vanilla sex poses are way better draw (and more logical from a purely physical standpoint) then his exotic ones.
But Wonder Woman got a history with bondage, it was even her actual weakness in her early comics.
WW Bondage is a must.

I hope we get Inky from Batman Beyond someday...

jwalker1337

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 1468855
View attachment 1468859
View attachment 1468860
my problem isn't that there's too many, my problem is that there's too many girls at the cost of overall quality. this game had some animation at one point and it got cut. kind of a small detail, but i can see reused assets in some of the scenes as a result of streamlining which would be fine if shit weren't delayed and some scenes still worked. i think the galatea titfuck scene with one of her outfits isn't working. it just feels lazy and padded to milk people for cash.

also jeez that's a big list my guy.

Reactions: GucciGang69

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
My optimistic guess is that the upade will be here is 2 weeks and hopefully we will get some Wonder Woman+Super Woman threesome scenes (We did not get scenes in which Starfire and Blackfire both participate the last update sadly)

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
I don't want the game to end but I'd like it was more complete. I mean, maybe some sound (even if they are just clicks), maybe music (there's a ton of free tracks out there), some more realistic gameplay mechanic... right now it's just click and see sex screens, I miss something else. The defensive alert would be great, requiring to be aware of how close you are from being caught... maybe it could be turned off if the player don't like it... I don't know, anything.

Anything that makes it feel more like a game. The way it is, most of the time I would prefer to get a gallery with the pictures...

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes