Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
thinking about adding more, i'm assuming the poll he had up was to pick which one he works on
It's more to see who people want more of out of the henchwomen currently there.
I don't want the game to end but I'd like it was more complete. I mean, maybe some sound (even if they are just clicks), maybe music (there's a ton of free tracks out there), some more realistic gameplay mechanic... right now it's just click and see sex screens, I miss something else. The defensive alert would be great, requiring to be aware of how close you are from being caught... maybe it could be turned off if the player don't like it... I don't know, anything.

Anything that makes it feel more like a game. The way it is, most of the time I would prefer to get a gallery with the pictures...
Yeah the gameplay is the capturing and the heists and probably the upgrading stuff too but when you're just 1 dev its easy to see why more sex scenes wins over more gameplay.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
What's wrong with this game not ending? I don't want it to end. I want him to keep on adding things. Pregnancy and character customization would be great long term goals. There is an infinite amount of things to add to this game.
Actually, there are some very good reasons to end this game at some point. As SSR adds more features and characters to the game, it becomes more ponderous and harder, (this also means longer between updates), to update the game.

A better way to have a continuation is to break the game into parts. Basically to have a Something Unlimited 1 and a Something Unlimited 2. You would be able to import elements from Part 1 into Part 2. This would also allow you to make plot and direction changes without having to deal with bugs or code conflicts or at least minimize them

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Actually, there are some very good reasons to end this game at some point. As SSR adds more features and characters to the game, it becomes more ponderous and harder, (this also means longer between updates), to update the game.

A better way to have a continuation is to break the game into parts. Basically to have a Something Unlimited 1 and a Something Unlimited 2. You would be able to import elements from Part 1 into Part 2. This would also allow you to make plot and direction changes without having to deal with bugs or code conflicts or at least minimize them
The only downside is that what of the time between updates does not change. Gunsmoke games could see this just as bread and butter
So breaking down the game could theoretically take just as long

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Out of curiosity does anyone want to see more of the Maxima arena content or Galatea's gym area at lexcorp.

I kind of like the idea that the girls do recreational things when not in the cells

So say lex visits an area and sees a random combo of say vixen and hawkgirl

Or Galatea and superwoman

Tala and roulette ect

Lordroedor

Mar 19, 2020
It's more to see who people want more of out of the henchwomen currently there.

Yeah the gameplay is the capturing and the heists and probably the upgrading stuff too but when you're just 1 dev its easy to see why more sex scenes wins over more gameplay.
There's only one developer on the game? For real? Wow, I always thought it was a small team.

I understand that maybe gameplay enhancements are harder to sell to patreons and similar too, but I don't know, maybe it would work as a call for other kinds of patreons. People like gaming too, and not only rule34. I mean, there are people who just need a game to have tits on it to praise it but the world is bigger than that...

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
There's only one developer on the game? For real? Wow, I always thought it was a small team.

I understand that maybe gameplay enhancements are harder to sell to patreons and similar too, but I don't know, maybe it would work as a call for other kinds of patreons. People like gaming too, and not only rule34. I mean, there are people who just need a game to have tits on it to praise it but the world is bigger than that...
If you look at the discord, people are focusing on the story and the art. It seems more first time players mention the gameplay more and how it should be added. I would say though that improving say gameplay would help a lot probably even if people didn't request it.
found an interesting edit WW on rule34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's a nice edit. It could be quite a good look for a Joker game? where she is a part of the Royal Flush gang.

Reactions: Ssato243

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
can you become locked out of content by progressing too far with anyone?
I don't think there is anything like that though I have seen some people report a bug which breaks their save but not what you are describing.
what is the chance that the update will be at the end of this week ?
Somewhat doubtful we will probably get a teaser on Sunday though.

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes