Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

A woman of supreme power. A woman of supreme charisma. A woman of supreme radiance.
How does one Break a woman who has fought Gods? Who has survived annihilation with her arsenal of tools?
By using her tools against her...
Wonder Woman's update is drawing near and with it many secrets about Diana will be unearthed. Use the very things that give Wonder Woman her strength... Against her. But how long... Can she resist you? How long indeed...
wwScreen2.jpg

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

A woman of supreme power. A woman of supreme charisma. A woman of supreme radiance.
How does one Break a woman who has fought Gods? Who has survived annihilation with her arsenal of tools?
Wonder Woman's update is drawing near and with it many secrets about Diana will be unearthed. Use the very things that give Wonder Woman her strength... Against her. But how long... Can she resist you? How long indeed...
View attachment 1467409
Other than the new dialogue is this it for the teaser? Cuz as much as I'm anticipating WW, he doesn't seem to be posting anything else? Oh well I hope WW content is fire at least.

Also mentioned this before but I hope he kept her previous bulkier design as well the new slim one. The older one suited an "Ancient Amazonian Warrior" type aesthetic more.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Other than the new dialogue is this it for the teaser? Cuz as much as I'm anticipating WW, he doesn't seem to be posting anything else? Oh well I hope WW content is fire at least.

Also mentioned this before but I hope he kept her previous bulkier design as well the new slim one. The older one suited an "Ancient Amazonian Warrior" type aesthetic more.
I'm pretty sure we're also getting Superwoman content as well. They're a pair, after all, and if the previous update is anything to go by...

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018

View attachment 1467409
Wow looks like they are really going to draw out these teasers haha
Oh well maybe it will only be three more weeks

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

Yeah its just the new text and the dialogue.
Wow looks like they are really going to draw out these teasers haha
Oh well maybe it will only be three more weeks
The release should be in two more weeks.

coleb1555

Nov 14, 2018
Question about the yacht. Is the scenario re-playable? Is it in the event option in the Office after I’ve completed it? Or is it more of a one and done kinda deal?

1138op

Jun 2, 2018

View attachment 1467409
Its gonna be bondage, isn't it?
Personal preference, but his vanilla sex poses are way better draw (and more logical from a purely physical standpoint) then his exotic ones.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Its gonna be bondage, isn't it?
Personal preference, but his vanilla sex poses are way better draw (and more logical from a purely physical standpoint) then his exotic ones.
It won't be anything new just continuing on from before
Lex and superwoman used the lasso of truth to make wonder woman admit she liked girls and sex. They only had two dialogues though so that's all it would be no new poses or different ways of corrupting

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

Xypher

May 1, 2017
I hope the new WW update will contain more content for Kasnia or more interactions with Audrey/WW. Imagine a 3some with sub Audrey and a broken Diana, that'd be hot.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
It won't be anything new just continuing on from before
Lex and superwoman used the lasso of truth to make wonder woman admit she liked girls and sex. They only had two dialogues though so that's all it would be no new poses or different ways of corrupting
I could see the lasso being able to be used on her after she is broken (at least that would make sense). It would be good way to show how she has truly changed.
I hope the new WW update will contain more content for Kasnia or more interactions with Audrey/WW. Imagine a 3some with sub Audrey and a broken Diana, that'd be hot.
It might be better to expect that content for next year.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes