nikitaus

Feb 1, 2020
Guys, please help me! I don't know how to unlock Harley 2. I saw someone wrote that need to make Harley as henchwoman and visit labs, but nothing happens for me

Last edited:

Negaduck

Nov 13, 2019
Gunsmoke posted a new poll about henchwomen.
Does anybody want to share the links to these polls please?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
I certainly hope Mercy gets some worthy updating. Out of everyone that needs some refined polishing (not talking about hand job and blow job, those are stellar). I think she and Superwoman are the last that needs work.

Prove me wrong in 9 years, but I'm feeling that 2030 is gonna be when the game ends. A journey that culminated in 14 years. I know people joke about the long process of development akin to other games even non erotic like Half Life 3, but still---I feel like we're quite halfway there somehow, the roadmap just seems like it's planting the seeds to endgame for the end of this decade.

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I can't open the zip file for the game it says it's invailed never had this problem before
I had this problem when I last downloaded. Kept saying the file was incomplete or corrupted.
Had to use the Mega link, which I try to avoid because Mega has a download limit. After that it opened perfectly.
So likely there as a problem when uploading to some of the places there.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
maybe my 7zip is outdated i'll redownload it
Sounds like some of the f95 downloads may be corrupt too.
Gunsmoke posted a new poll about henchwomen.
Does anybody want to share the links to these polls please?
Superwoman is in the lead and Mercy is 2nd.
I certainly hope Mercy gets some worthy updating. Out of everyone that needs some refined polishing (not talking about hand job and blow job, those are stellar). I think she and Superwoman are the last that needs work.

Prove me wrong in 9 years, but I'm feeling that 2030 is gonna be when the game ends. A journey that culminated in 14 years. I know people joke about the long process of development akin to other games even non erotic like Half Life 3, but still---I feel like we're quite halfway there somehow, the roadmap just seems like it's planting the seeds to endgame for the end of this decade.
We might get a "bad" or whacky ending next year in a form of a event but of course more content will come out after that.

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
End? There are so many more heroines that can and should be added. Fire and Ice. Jessica Cruz. And I'm not even talking about second-rate and third-rate characters.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm curious to know, why did they put this poll? And If for example Superwoman wins the poll, what will happen? I mean what's outcome if this happens?
It's to see what people like. Most of it is obvious but SR7 was surprised that Mercy was requested that much.
End? There are so many more heroines that can and should be added. Fire and Ice. Jessica Cruz. And I'm not even talking about second-rate and third-rate characters.
Yeah the game isn't ending any time soon.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017

We might get a "bad" or whacky ending next year in a form of a event but of course more content will come out after that.
If they add anymore superheroines, they really need to add Mary Marvel because of the potential interaction with Superwoman. The corrupion of Mary Marvel might get really interesting because of her previous exposure under Darkseid.

Darkseid, . . . Now there's a villain that we haven't seen yet, . . . What would happen if Darkseid tried to turn a heroine that Lex already had corrupted?

Reactions: Owlman8497

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
If they add anymore superheroines, they really need to add Mary Marvel because of the potential interaction with Superwoman. The corrupion of Mary Marvel might get really interesting because of her previous exposure under Darkseid.

Darkseid, . . . Now there's a villain that we haven't seen yet, . . . What would happen if Darkseid tried to turn a heroine that Lex already had corrupted?
Mary Marvel and Lana Lang seem like ladies that will eventually get added.
I would like to see Grail if something like that happened. I am pretty sure most of the women would choose Lex over Darkseid though.
grail.jpg Grail (1).jpg

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018

I'm not willing to be too high on events and route content nowadays given that I've been playing this game for about 3 years and glimpsed at Patreon posts occasionally. Might just stick with your game instead considering it's very similar but is its own property

J_Doe

Aug 2, 2018
There was a post a long while back that they were trying to move the game to a new engine, did that fall through? I had heard something about some sort of conflict with devs.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I'm not willing to be too high on events and route content nowadays given that I've been playing this game for about 3 years and glimpsed at Patreon posts occasionally. Might just stick with your game instead considering it's very similar but is its own property
Yeah I would just expect less cell content coming out next year. In terms of my games my artists can get rather busy at times (one less than the other) but I keep writing Korra stuff lately.
There was a post a long while back that they were trying to move the game to a new engine, did that fall through? I had heard something about some sort of conflict with devs.
Locke was going to do a rebuild which he started in 2017 and it fell through in 2019 if I remember right. There was a Patreon post about it. I know they were talking with others about trying again with another rebuild but we have not heard about it. The regulars on the discord seem to indicate Locke barely worked on it though Locke said he rebuilt the whole game (which doesn't make much sense)

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
We don't know.
I think it will be end october as he started teasing the game some days ago, but maybe beggining of november

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes