tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The art is great, but most bodies look basically the same and the overall feel of the game is very lifeless at times. Are there any plans to make more animations in the future?

Reactions: billybeer

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The art is great, but most bodies look basically the same and the overall feel of the game is very lifeless at times. Are there any plans to make more animations in the future?
No plans. Patrons have been asked if they would prefer more animations or more content and everyone pretty much said they would rather have more scenes.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
I had to start all over again in my new notebook but for some buggy reason, some events aren't triggering: Starfire the Terrible costume and Black fire inspection; I had to unlock cloning via cheat and I believe I'll have to do the same with Circe, Superwoman and Crush.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Also mentioned this before but I hope he kept her previous bulkier design as well the new slim one. The older one suited an "Ancient Amazonian Warrior" type aesthetic more.
When he re-introduced her slimmer design, he made both available in the costumes screen as an alternate pose. I don't see why he would remove one of them, unless he plans to add several new outfits and wants to avoid having to draw two versions of every new cell costume.

If you look at her latest artwork (the interrogation scene), both of these cell poses are close enough to work. She is ripped with huge tits in both.

I prefer her bulkier design too. The slimmer one is closer to the show (and looks fantastic too), but I love the exaggerated breasts and musculature on the bulkier one, as well as the assertive posture. This is an amazon I want to break!

Wonder Woman SU Poses.gif

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The Patreon page is asking what everyone's least favourite scene is. Thoughts
In terms of least favorite what comes to mind is.
Awkard Cheshire part here.
CheshireArtemisSex.PNG
Audrey looks a bit off compared to her other art.
AL.PNG
Henbhinvolt i feel like i have sceen that character above your name somewhere. not to sure tho
You're thinking of Argent (Teen Titans). It's a bit a longshot but maybe she would appear in SU one day (art by me)
Argent Default Costume Default Pose What Closed.png

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
In terms of least favorite what comes to mind is.
Awkard Cheshire part here.
View attachment 1473245
Audrey looks a bit off compared to her other art.
View attachment 1473246

You're thinking of Argent (Teen Titans). It's a bit a longshot but maybe she would appear in SU one day (art by me)
View attachment 1473255
For me probably everything to do with crush and Lobo haha

Seeing Lobo in the bordello
Crush cell scenes

Probably because Lobo is Lobo

Also crush is not well known to me so it's not like I had a lot invested in her

Reactions: FriendlyBear12

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
1st pic is Cheshire & her sister Artemis, not Audrey
I am talking about the 2nd image when it comes to Audrey