Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Error when unzipping the file every time. Even tried downloading it again and the same thing.

Data error SU 233\SU 233 data\shared assets 112 assets.res

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
When he re-introduced her slimmer design, he made both available in the costumes screen as an alternate pose. I don't see why he would remove one of them, unless he plans to add several new outfits and wants to avoid having to draw two versions of every new cell costume.

If you look at her latest artwork (the interrogation scene), both of these cell poses are close enough to work. She is ripped with huge tits in both.

I prefer her bulkier design too. The slimmer one is closer to the show (and looks fantastic too), but I love the exaggerated breasts and musculature on the bulkier one, as well as the assertive posture. This is an amazon I want to break!

View attachment 1473164
It is good to see people of culture here. Yeah I thought he might take out the bulkier look because he wanted to save on extra work (or at least that would be what he says), and also I admittedly don't know which way the wind blows on which design his patrons and whatnot prefer more.

If a bunch of em were to theoretically say they only like the thinner one I would be disappointed to say the least.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

DudeMcGuy1477

May 4, 2020
Okay. Just thought I should ask. I just thought that if they added new characters that they might add new spanking scenes lol
GSG has a thing of only adding spanking scenes for "teen" characters — Kara, Barbara, Artemis, Audrey, etc.

Damn shame in my opinion; I for one would love to bend some of the more mature women over the knee and make their cheeks bounce.

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
The Patreon page is asking what everyone's least favourite scene is. Thoughts
Who gives a shit about redrawing a poll winner "least favorite" scene, when is that greyed out 3rd mind control option that allows the consensual version of the girls at Glamour Slam/Meta Bordello going to be written/added? And people wonder why the Patreon model is slow... because you don't get paid to finish shit!

However, I would be remiss to not compliment the more recent artwork, significantly higher quality (both in terms of pose choice, costumes, and just plain animation quality).

kirkuloid

Sep 13, 2017
Error when unzipping the file every time. Even tried downloading it again and the same thing.

Data error SU 233\SU 233 data\shared assets 112 assets.res
Are you downloading from nopy? I had this same issue. I tried again from mega and it worked fine.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Is Artemis unlocks bugged?
I've been trying to advance her cell "story" but cant advance after the schoolgirl outfit.

Someone knows how to unlock the next outfit? i think is the slut outfit?
i have done every action with her, with and without chesire as henchwoman and with all her costumes variants.
Also i did all the stripclub and the bordello actions... and nothing.. so im guessing is some kind of bug
or am i missing something..??

also the guide doesnt tell if a special condition is needed to unlock the outfit

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Is Artemis unlocks bugged?
I've been trying to advance her cell "story" but cant advance after the schoolgirl outfit.

Someone knows how to unlock the next outfit? i think is the slut outfit?
i have done every action with her, with and without chesire as henchwoman and with all her costumes variants.
Also i did all the stripclub and the bordello actions... and nothing.. so im guessing is some kind of bug
or am i missing something..??

also the guide doesnt tell if a special condition is needed to unlock the outfit
Artemis has bugged cell content in the Patron build. You can go back to the previous build or you can equip Cheshire (I've heard) as a henchwoman and it can go through stuff.

Last edited:

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
GSG has a thing of only adding spanking scenes for "teen" characters — Kara, Barbara, Artemis, Audrey, etc.

Damn shame in my opinion; I for one would love to bend some of the more mature women over the knee and make their cheeks bounce.
I agree. I would love a spanking scene where Mercy and Harley have spanking scenes, given how they act towards each other in the game, where whichever one is your henchwoman is the one that spanks the other. Also, they enjoy it and become friends because of it. But, that is just my fantasy lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth i would not mind berda she is hot also her temper. but i thought she was a bad person. i do like the way your avtar looks she is cool. you would think raven and starfire would have a scene togther are mybe both of them with blackfire lol.

SteamPunk777

Apr 2, 2019
This update's cell scenes with Star/BlackFire were at least a little varied compared to previous cell content, here's hoping WW and SW's are as well. ... Assuming SW is in this update too, I really hope she is: my favourite character in this game.

Reactions: EatBootyIDo
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes