iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Worst scene is obviously harley's blowjob.

Lex's cock looks like a hosepipe or something. it's totally deformed.

Corvotalk

Aug 9, 2018
Anyone know what happened to the up to date Archer guide? It used to have stuff on the more recent characters like Crush and Harley 2. I wanted to look back at it because I'm replaying the game in prep for the latest update

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
It's too bad I was hoping for another teaser today as the last two weeks have had them around this time

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Who wants to see a pregnancy feature added especially to Wonder Woman
You realize that would first cause problems with the narrative, as Lex wouldn't be able to hide what he was doing for very long if every heroine he captures suddenly gets preggo, and second would give SR7 an excuse to spend like a year adding pregnancy content to extend the development length, right?

Reactions: Warsteel

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
never played this game but really like the art style
is there any chance of this getting preggo content at some point?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
You realize that would first cause problems with the narrative, as Lex wouldn't be able to hide what he was doing for very long if every heroine he captures suddenly gets preggo, and second would give SR7 an excuse to spend like a year adding pregnancy content to extend the development length, right?
The game already does not make any sense narratively and it's not an excuse.

Pregnancy content is going to come at some point, I think sunset alluded to that at some point.

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
never played this game but really like the art style
is there any chance of this getting preggo content at some point?
Don't know about actual pregnancy but if the game ever has an actual end then maybe pregnant ends.

One thing for sure, pregnancy will take dev time and we still have some remainder cell content to go through plus next year is supposedly mainly about Bordello and Event stuff (if I'm remembering the discussion about that right). So it's up in the air right now.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Don't know about actual pregnancy but if the game ever has an actual end then maybe pregnant ends.

One thing for sure, pregnancy will take dev time and we still have some remainder cell content to go through plus next year is supposedly mainly about Bordello and Event stuff (if I'm remembering the discussion about that right). So it's up in the air right now.
thx for answering dude! u right on that, preg system is always a pain in the ass... but endings would be good too!

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
thx for answering dude! u right on that, preg system is always a pain in the ass... but endings would be good too!
Yeah if pregnancy is a problem unfortunately the game has nothing for it right now but it's covered most of the ladies so far, so playing from scratch means there's a lot of the women to go through.

Cell content is the main measure here since that's what most here want (the individual training segments for the ladies) and with the upcoming Wonder Woman update, I think the only other major ones left is Superwoman, Zatanna and Mercy? (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here)

So yeah if you're new can't lie there's a good amount of content in that regard.

Difference is you didn't have to suffer the wait times between updates after discovering the game heh, you got quite a bit packaged in already without breaking the flow of your progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: cocomiel1

Sarlean

Jan 26, 2020
Heya i am trying this game first time and well used cheat option to get 20 000 000. Now i have upgraded glamorous glam to lvl 4 and batgirl device lvl 4. I cant set anyone to strip or special those slots arent open for some reason...so either i have missed something and progressed too fast...i am also really confused about lot of things how heists works or what kind of villains i should assign excample living quarters...

game seems really interesting thought so i try it some more ;) i really would appriciate any advices you could give me.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019

I'm pretty sure SR lost interest in the bordello.

I'd honestly rather he skip the bordello and just go for pregnancy stuff. Bordello is essentially the exact same shit as cell content anyway.

rawry776

Jun 2, 2020
I just want to see the corruption tag live up to it's name. Sneak into JL headquarters and have the corrupted heroines do some data stealing for Lex Corp or whatever.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Pregnancy could work well with cloned girls.
I just want to see the corruption tag live up to it's name. Sneak into JL headquarters and have the corrupted heroines do some data stealing for Lex Corp or whatever.
It can work with Terra but the other women need to be broken down more.
I'm pretty sure SR lost interest in the bordello.

I'd honestly rather he skip the bordello and just go for pregnancy stuff. Bordello is essentially the exact same shit as cell content anyway.
He will be doing Bordello content next year most likely (or the year after) He has said that he will be doing bordello stuff for streams as it is less spoilerly.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Pregnancy could work well with cloned girls.

It can work with Terra but the other women need to be broken down more.

He will be doing Bordello content next year most likely (or the year after) He has said that he will be doing bordello stuff for streams as it is less spoilerly.
Creating clones and use them instead of the originals would be useful to not arouse suspicion like what we did with Audrey. Also would be useful for possible clonecest action in the future lol.

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes