Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Creating clones and use them instead of the originals would be useful to not arouse suspicion like what we did with Audrey. Also would be useful for possible clonecest action in the future lol.
Yeah you could have interesting things with clone on clone action but I think SR7 would only ever do that via a event.

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah if pregnancy is a problem unfortunately the game has nothing for it right now but it's covered most of the ladies so far, so playing from scratch means there's a lot of the women to go through.

Cell content is the main measure here since that's what most here want (the individual training segments for the ladies) and with the upcoming Wonder Woman update, I think the only other major ones left is Superwoman, Zatanna and Mercy? (Someone can correct me if I'm wrong here)

So yeah if you're new can't lie there's a good amount of content in that regard.

Difference is you didn't have to suffer the wait times between updates after discovering the game heh, you got quite a bit packaged in already without breaking the flow of your progress.
Totally agree !

Honestly. I love Pregnancy Content in Games, it's my Fav. But let's be honest. In games on this site, It's almost always a mess. Why ? Because my people are too thirsty for it. On almost any games here. You will find someone asking for it and multiple times too (It's tiring). Developers will smell the profit and add it either far too soon or reluctantly. Pregnancy/Birth/Breeding and all that "Fertility" related stuff should be added as the last part of a game. As the Crown Jewel. Add it too soon and it will add MANY problems in the long run.

Something Unlimited is great. Good Writing, good H-art and great Babes. DC animation is great at creating the first wet dreams of many young lads (and ladies?). These type of games should always be "completed" (IMO) before adding special kinks and the likes. I rather wait years before having pregnancy content if it mean I can see it done in an Amazing and Completed Game. Don't ruin the Game before it happens. And for Something Unlimited, It would break the narrative AND the core gameplay. (It's a bordello simulation. Don't make pregnant women works in a brothel) Pregnant Endings are a good compromise in this case.

I love it if it can happen in a way that make sense in the story. Don't rush it. I beg you ! (Pregnant Roulette and Black Canary for the Win !!!)

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
He certainly won't feel it. SR7 was led by the patrons, but everything was within the bounds of decency (Crush, Harley 2.0). I doubt very much that even for the extra money he will satisfy the desires of barrel lovers.

Well I am not in the known. So I believe you. It was a more of a generality, I made when seeing a lot games on f95. I just "remembered" that some time ago. Players where worried about the state of the game, I think ? It seem confidence has been restored thought.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
About pregnancy, exclusing the programming/art issue and keeping it all to the internal lore

Impregnating clones, save for things like Galactea, Terra and Audrey...
kinda loses its luster.
I mean, if you could just clone the heroines what is the point of corrupting and impregnating them? Where would the humiliation and mindbreak as they bend to your will matter?

About being found out, it is not really that hard to justify.
Lex can not just make their diurnal/"awake" selves not notice their night activities, he can make them wear some special clothes to meet him without even noticing, and even the ones at night already aware only figure out they are not missing but actually avoiding hitting him because he made them.
Just make the ones not already sexually active believe they just got drunk or something and had a mistake one-night stand they do not remember. The one already in an active relationship do not need those excuses. Those in a relationship but not active may have an argument with their partner before the "mistake night".

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Hyped for this update (it's Wonder Woman after all!) but the teaser posts sure are strangely written.

What happens when even Her Tools have failed to queel her great power?
Queel? What is that, quelling someone and making them kneel at the same time?

The Wonder Woman update is soon out and with it comes the tale of how a powerful goddess... Falls to her captive Lex.
I could have sworn Lex was her captor, but apparently Wonder Woman captured us. :LOL:

And what's up with the... Pauses... And Capitalisation?

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Hyped for this update (it's Wonder Woman after all!) but the teaser posts sure are strangely written.

I could have sworn Lex was her captor, but apparently Wonder Woman captured us. :LOL:

Maybe they are spelled the wrong way to provide us a clue or to avoid spoilers for what's in the update maybe and this is a big if queel is actually teasing queen hypolita

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zenzaxaznez

EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021

Easy answer to all of this, Sunset is posting cringe and can't write :PogChamp:

Classic Krieger

Aug 1, 2017

Oh he's gonna stretch this update till the very last day. XD

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes