zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Maybe they are spelled the wrong way to provide us a clue or to avoid spoilers for what's in the update maybe and this is a big if queel is actually teasing queen hypolita
Considering Sunset's habit of adding characters out of nowhere, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Hippolyta is added this update actually, since the teaser mentioned threatening Themyscira.

Her DCAU design is "divine MILF", so this is one addition I wouldn't mind.

Paradise Lost Hippolyta.png

MMIB

Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 1479867
I hope we see at least one scene showing Themyscera even if it's an illusion from Circe showing the island being subdued
Maybe not this update: but it would be cool in future to get a full Themyscira event on the same scale as the prison one. There's definitely enough fodder for it: Hippolyta, Donna Troy, Cassie Sandsmark Artemis, Nubia etc. Since a pretty new character like Crush was added to the game even the new Wonder Girl Yara Flor might not be fully off the table.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Maybe not this update: but it would be cool in future to get a full Themyscira event on the same scale as the prison one. There's definitely enough fodder for it: Hippolyta, Donna Troy, Cassie Sandsmark Artemis, Nubia etc. Since a pretty new character like Crush was added to the game even the new Wonder Girl Yara Flor might not be fully off the table.
As long as we get a good amount of WW with maybe some interactions with others, a working vault and maybe some other content i will be happy. i hope they don't ignore stuff again like the last update.

starfire and blackfire did not interact at all last update. the teaser suggested they did
not to mention previously there was the inspection and starfire the terrible. all ignored in the cell content

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
may i know, do we need to play this game from the start for every update? cause i cannot find the safe file..

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
may i know, do we need to play this game from the start for every update? cause i cannot find the safe file..

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
I'm kinda worried, those teasers all said basically the same without mentioning other characters...
But I gues it's WW, so it's a big deal
Imagine if we don't get Superwoman.
Only in that case the poll for henchwoman makes sense.
After all if we would get Superwoman,that leaves only Mercy-no point of poll.
They can troll us firther and bring Zatanna alongside Wonder Woman,instead of Superwoman.

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
So once you upgrade a girl past a certain point you can't have her be in the strip club/brothel? I know you can reset her to level 1-does that also wipe her progress in the cells?
Only if you go all the way and use the unlock option.Level 1-6 you can post her.
1-dance in GS
2-strip in GS
3-special in GS
4-patron in MB
5-private room in MB
6-exhibition aka gangbang in MB

Reactions: zenzaxaznez

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I'm at 3. I don't know what to do next
What is ???

is there a different way to access the save file?
Tinkering with the Registry Editor is the only way to access the save data for this game.
What are you trying to do? Make a backup of your saves, or apply someone else's saves?

If you're making a backup of your saves, you right-click on "Something Unlimited" in the Registry Editor and click "Export", then choose a location to save it. This creates a .reg file.
To apply save data from a .reg file, you just need to double-click the file and then click "Yes". Bear in mind that this will overwrite all 3 save slots in your game.

(Also, if you're suspicious of .reg files you've downloaded from the internet you can open them in a text editor such as Notepad to see exactly what Registry entries they edit.)

j3lurryface

Sep 8, 2018
I cant unlock Artermis's slut costume. Cant anal cum outside her. Try every thing with Cheshire but still cant do anything further. Same issue with Starfire and Blackfire though i can choose to cum outside when anal her. Help pls

Reactions: EroHero01

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I cant unlock Artermis's slut costume. Cant anal cum outside her. Try every thing with Cheshire but still cant do anything further. Same issue with Starfire and Blackfire though i can choose to cum outside when anal her. Help pls
Patron build has broke some of the Artemis content so go back to the previous build for that content or have Cheshire as the henchwoman while doing that content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes