Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I think since yesterday was when we got the latest tease it won't come out this weekend. Probable mid next week. As always happy to be wrong

BobBob4321

Mar 28, 2018
for /l %%x in (1, 1, 1000) do (
echo %%x
for /f %%a in ('REG QUERY "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited" /f "visit"')do (Reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited" /v %%a /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f)
TIMEOUT /T 15
)

Don't know if this has been posted before or not so here is a script that reset if you visited someone or not make sure to save has a .bat file from note pad. You might have to change the path to match your own computer. Two loop are set to run first loop simple 1 to 1000 every 15 seconds, 2nd loop in the first loop check the registry inside the game directory and sets the value to 0 aka not visited. Why loop it? So you don't have to run in every 30 seconds, the second loop is all you need if you don't want to run it a 1000 times. It should also be in a bat file.

for /f %%a in ('REG QUERY "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited" /f "visit"')do (Reg add "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited" /v %%a /t REG_DWORD /d 0 /f)

Enjoy a less grindy game, I tested it on a new and old save and did not notice any issues but be warned I know they exist I just dont know with which characters have visits tied to progress.

If you want to see what it effects before you run it run this command has I know at least a few of the values should be 2 or 4, and not just 1 or 0. This can be ran from a bat file or command prompt.

REG QUERY "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Someguy\Something Unlimited" /f "visit"

Again I know something changed but didn't record which visit it was, back up your save if you are concerned.

This method is pretty seamless depending on how quickly you go back to the same room, assuming you are in the room for longer than 15 seconds you can go back in has soon has you leave, if its to quick you can visit someone else or go back to the city map, if you need the loops to go faster you can either remove the TIMEOUT /T 15 or change it to be lower or higher TIMEOUT /T 5 or TIMEOUT /T 30. Enjoy a less grindy game or spamming the same rooms, note this also may break encounters if certain things are timed in between days after a visit.

Had a small syntax error when I copied this over, should work now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Armo98

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
I mean they bring in Chronos and his Wife.
That would be legit, if only to allow adding more characters, character variants and/or versions from other timelines (Flashpoint style). Although the Vandal Savage timeline shift from TV show only resulted in a new version of batman, but it certainly illustrates the idea. But seriously, this would add A LOT more artwork (and more importantly, the actual work behind arting) for little payoff. Maybe after the 1.0 release?

Reactions: TheSavageGod

Corvotalk

Aug 9, 2018
So is it a common bug that Parasite, Shade, and Bizzarro just don't appear at all in the lair whenever you make a new game? I feel like last few builds I've tried playing those guys just refuse to appear. I can only get Shade to appear if I have hired literally everybody else.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
And a Raven's slut outfit neither
Hm interesting I may check that out.
So is it a common bug that Parasite, Shade, and Bizzarro just don't appear at all in the lair whenever you make a new game? I feel like last few builds I've tried playing those guys just refuse to appear. I can only get Shade to appear if I have hired literally everybody else.
I know they are more likely to appear at the lower upgrade levels but yeah not a priority to change right now.

Reactions: EroHero01

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
We have had a really good response from you guys to these polls! This one is pretty self-explanatory but also really subjective depending on...

supremexablau

Mar 29, 2018
It says on the changelogs that there were new starfire content anyone knows how to activate it? went through all options on her cell and nothing

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes