Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Office and BJ scenes need to be done. She needs to be asked to strip in her lingerie to get her naked and she will refuse a few times. It's been awhile since I tried her cell to be fair.

The classic villains might be taking prioirtiy or you may have not upgraded the hideout high enough.

This is a known bug. Going back a build is currently the only way to fix all the Artemis bugs.

It's probably best to wait for the next build or go back a build for that.
Well my Hideout is maxed out and I had Hired All Others Villains. I be trying with no Villains hired and see if this change something. I think it does. I come back with the Answers. Thanks for Answering.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
1) I can't pass further with Starfire than the dance scene. Even after she danced over 30x. Why?
2) I can't acces Blackfire as a henchwoman even if the dialog said she should be, she's the only one not unlocked. Why?
3) When i enter Superwoman cell and ask for anything the game freezes. What do?

I have saves from at lest a year ago when i had to make a new game after the cloning not working in the older version. Don't tell me i need a new save to fix the problems, cause i don't know if i can handle clicking a few thousand times and listen to the crappy dialogue every girl has (why im here, i cant get out, they will get you for this, ect)

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
1) I can't pass further with Starfire than the dance scene. Even after she danced over 30x. Why?
2) I can't acces Blackfire as a henchwoman even if the dialog said she should be, she's the only one not unlocked. Why?
3) When i enter Superwoman cell and ask for anything the game freezes. What do?

I have saves from at lest a year ago when i had to make a new game after the cloning not working in the older version. Don't tell me i need a new save to fix the problems, cause i don't know if i can handle clicking a few thousand times and listen to the crappy dialogue every girl has (why im here, i cant get out, they will get you for this, ect)
From what I remember SR7 disabled some henchwomen stuff so I think having another woman set a the henchwoman should unlock the scenes for Starfire.
Superwoman one sounds like a unique bug to me.

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Office and BJ scenes need to be done. She needs to be asked to strip in her lingerie to get her naked and she will refuse a few times. It's been awhile since I tried her cell to be fair.
I already got BJ, and office outfit. Already strips for me in office attire, however hairdown langerie doesn't save. I got uniformn, normal, normal (office) and langerie 1 the costume left of langerie and and right i don't have and thats the issue. I can stip her down naked yet thats no issue but its not unlocking any costume. What is the office scene?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Waiting for the "What would you add to the game" poll, because I know what I would add...EVERY FEMALE WORKING AT THE GS AND MB. NO EXCEPTIONS.

GEORGEM

Jan 16, 2019
Screenshot 2021-11-06 233539.jpg
Sorry if this is something you guys have already covered but when I'm playing the game it looks like there are textures and sprites missing? It's my first time opening up the game btw and I'm really confused.
Edit: Nvd, faulty download, it's working now!

Last edited:

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
So, i am doing the Yacht party. But i am struggling to get all the story progress and scenes needed for progress later.
As far as i can tell doing it multiple times does not actually unlock the storylines unless you do it everytime.
Like say you cant redo it for Morgaine and not talk to Talia.
Thats annoying as it doesn't really tell me the limit on how much i can talk and when the next hour will start

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes