onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Mercy is a earlier character so she works a bit differently. I'm pretty you had to have unlocked the office and the blowjob scene. Cheats could possibly break unlocking it. There might be stuff like you have to make her dance in lingerie as that used to be a requirements for Blackfire to dance nude to be your henchwoman.
thanks im still stuck i already have the office uniform, tried stripping all outfits then langerie but yet has still not unlocked.

Sylverlang

Jul 19, 2018
Hi.
Sorry here a boring and repetitive question. Once I have done the prison break for the Stryker Island Characters. Nobody show up at the Legion. "Classic" Villains keep appearing but no Bane,Killer Frost, Poison Ivy, Metallo and Volcana. Am I missing something ? Thanks for reading !

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
hey, the game keeps freezing when I visit Artemis in the cells. for me its a reproducible error.

How to fix it, or is it a known bug?

Testerguy19

Nov 11, 2018
Nopy will not work as a link for all games if they're provided, I'm glad I got around it with some downloads previously in the last 3 years and so

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
thanks im still stuck i already have the office uniform, tried stripping all outfits then langerie but yet has still not unlocked.
Office and BJ scenes need to be done. She needs to be asked to strip in her lingerie to get her naked and she will refuse a few times. It's been awhile since I tried her cell to be fair.
Hi.
Sorry here a boring and repetitive question. Once I have done the prison break for the Stryker Island Characters. Nobody show up at the Legion. "Classic" Villains keep appearing but no Bane,Killer Frost, Poison Ivy, Metallo and Volcana. Am I missing something ? Thanks for reading !
The classic villains might be taking prioirtiy or you may have not upgraded the hideout high enough.
hey, the game keeps freezing when I visit Artemis in the cells. for me its a reproducible error.

How to fix it, or is it a known bug?
This is a known bug. Going back a build is currently the only way to fix all the Artemis bugs.
How do i unlock Artemis slut outfit? Im struggerling to figure it out.
It's probably best to wait for the next build or go back a build for that.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 159 Votes