SomeBeardo

Oct 26, 2017
Second update, HA. I feel like his patreon list would be an absolute goldmine for scammers.

Dude does fuck all two months, realises he hasn't finished shit come deadline, makes up some garbage and tries to cram for a month to get out something resembling a proper update.

Fun Fact: First update this year took 111 days. I'm pretty sure that's the record for the longest time for one SR7 release. In order to break that record he just has to wait until Christmas Day. I feel like that would be the most SR7 Christmas of all.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017

A Change of Pace.
We had originally planned to get this update out then do a small "tune up" update to fix issues and add in content that was cut through out the year. But things don't always go to plan and we've had a lot more trouble than was expected. So we are going to combine the builds. Rather than do two turn-arounds this late in the year. Pulling back on Wonder Woman or other content isn't something we would like to do unless we absolutely had to.

Thanks for the patience guys, we will be sure to have it out before the end of this month.

View attachment 1500544
"we will be sure to have it out before the end of this month." - So he will combine two updates into one and release it this month ..I highly doubt that

Last edited:

punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
These platforms structure reward conformaty and "yes man culture". People disgruntled by the way thing head just stop supporting instead of stay and give feedback, so, the paying folk are always in support.

Every single creator that has post delaying release is always met instantly with the "take your time, and please rest!" Post right afterwards.

Best way to follow these bigger creators is the " follow and forget" approach: if there's an update in the new releases section, I'll check it out, if not, it's like it doesn't exist.

Everyone of these creators doesn't want to have deadlines and schedules, and all of them go that route once they have enough patreons to sway that way. Hyping them is only contributing to their machine. Leave it be.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
I recently downloaded the Asset Pack, and decided I'd write a quick little HTML viewer to be able to check out the pics. Once I started diving into the various image folders, I can see some of the reasons SR7 has such trouble writing updates. He's got very little consistency with his file naming
If you're talking about the HQ Asset Pack, that has nothing to do with game files. Those are the original drawings with a completely different naming standard than the downscaled art used in the game.

Granted, he does seem to be inconsistent within the actual game files. Some Tala files are named "tala" and some Talia files are named "talia", but then some of their files share the name "tal" which is bound to be confusing.

Although if you look through the files of a AAA game, you'll find that they've often ignored naming standards and placed files in weird, unorganized paths there as well. As long as the game doesn't blow up when the player boots it up, it's all fine in the end.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is however a user who simply replied to their post with "LOL". He would have never done that if they had written a longer explanation and apology.
The user can be a huge fan of LoL:)
Or at least the characters.
But you are right.They should just release the update with WW now and do anything else later.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
I hope that something unlimited comes out at once and that they do not wait until the end, although it will surely be two days before the end of the month

Donfightit

Aug 28, 2018
The latest Patreon post is a PR disaster. Sunset has failed to get the update ready within a reasonable time - what's done is done. I'm not gonna get into that. But the Patreon post, which I assume is written by Smokeshank, has to make a better attempt at calming the masses and instilling confidence.

They go from a post that claims that "the finish line is within reach" to this bare minimum notification, telling us it's delayed for possibly two more weeks. The post should have been three times longer, go full Cyberpunk 2077 with it and explain how the technical side is a complete clusterfuck and how very sorry you are. It's OK if Sunset is too busy to write a long explanation/apology, but isn't this Smokeshank's job? I remember them putting out long Patreon posts in the past, informing patrons about the dialogue bugs in Fungus, for example.

Why even bring up that you had planned for two more updates this year? The second update had yet to be announced, and I'm sure almost no one remembered the vague mention of "two more updates this year" in a Patreon post months ago.
Now they've put more pressure on themselves by revealing that this update is going to have even more content than what had already been announced. Why not just be silent about that and push those things to next year when you're having incredible trouble releasing this update as it is?

The one thing they did right was to put Wonder Woman in bold, reminding people that the most popular girl is going to be in this update. And I suppose it could have been worse, there could have been total radio silence.

Luckily for them, the people seem to be taking it well for now. I checked the comments and most are understanding, with a couple of zealous defenders pre-emptively striking down any attempts at criticism. There is however a user who simply replied to their post with "LOL". He would have never done that if they had written a longer explanation and apology.
The sad part is that he replied with a short "LOL", because his other comments before that were shot down by the hardcore fanboys. These fanboys are so pathetic.:FacePalm:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
They are rich, I guess.
Typically it's less about wealth and more about the relative size of what is being paid each month. I could afford to support a few patreons a month, but I don't because I'm not a sap. However a lot of the time people suffer from something I would normally call brand blindness if patreon creators were a popular company. It's easy for people to tie a bit of their identity into the things they pay for, it's why kids have been arguing about which video game console is the best since the 80s. So these people put their 5, 10, however many dollars per month that they pay in and develop a belief that SR7 is somehow their friend, or that they're an important part of the development of the game, and so on and so forth, and they get defensive because they've tied themselves into it when in truth SR7 gives exactly zero fucks about them. They're blind to how shittily SU is going.

Reactions: Testerguy19

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
"we will be sure to have it out before the end of this month." - So he will combine two updates into one and release it this month ..I highly doubt that
Ahaha what a load of bullshit. I professionally write bullshit reports and I know one when I see one. Just look how vague he is on details, that's done so you can't call him out on anything, the less details you give the less they can pin on you

onyxmelter

Jan 14, 2020
Can i ask three questions how do i get the scenes in which Artemis blows and have chesire next to her, as when i enter the cell Chesire and artemis both clip togather and chesire doesn't appear in the blow job scene pleae? And how do i get the scene artemis licks Chesire?

Also how do you progress the Lois and Mercy scene to get lois licking mercy?

If anyone can be helpful can someone just post a picture of all the current customes Mercy can get as i can't if they haven't been added or my save is broken thank you.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes