Feb 5, 2018
It's SR7 own fault his game is a code mess. He could have addressed it years ago and adding a billion filler characters and events din't help when the core game was missing already. Fans are getting punshed by his incompetence.

Sep 24, 2017
My comment about all this is the game was originally about criminal management that was making money off of mind controlled "super heroines" and try to stay out of jail, but it just gotten more and more away from the original idea to just now Lex Luthor saying, "I am going to literally fuck the Justice League"

Also lets not forget about the other "ideas" they have that seem to always be forgotten. Avater Game 2 or that Scooby one.

But still, what do I know, I just make jokes here.

28abad3b803d60090221e9d4d884ebd0.jpeg

Ashofthefie

Jun 15, 2020
How do you get the Artemis slut costume, in the guide it says to prodcede with cell arc but I've finished it and haven't gotten it.

Aug 7, 2018
Yo, I just noticed the game has a futa/trans tag. Where the hell is that content? I've been playing this game at least 3 years now I've never seen anything like that in there.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
It is so ''funny'' to me that there're a ton of people here complaining about the frequency of the the updates but none of them is bothering to notice that the size of the updates has grown over time. Why is this site filled with whiny trolls like that? I've been following this game from the time we only had Mercy, Harley and LL and no proper sex scenes. I know that many people lack the head space to keep in there the memories of past events but i can't be the only one who remembers all the changes and all the growth? Or maybe the people complaining are all new to game and don't realize how much better things are than they used to be? Have people really forgotten where this game started and where we are now? Or is this all caused by blue balls?
View attachment 1515829
I really am incredibly annoyed by all the whiny cry babies. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Go cry somewhere else so i don't have to read your whining every time i check this thread. If the cause is blueballs, there are other games to fill your time between Something Unlimited updates(Summertime Saga, Sex Note, Behind the Dune, Princess Trainer and more). The game is going great and so are the updates with their content to time ratio. The only things i am curious about the new update is which other villains/heroes would be getting content beseides WW.
Oh yeah, the updates have definitely increased in size... but they've also increased in bugs, half finished content that doesn't get followed upon for months, recycled artwork, and recycled structure. Virtually every release from the last two years can be summed up as "X character Cell content: defiant for a bit, dance, strip, leash walk, a couple indignant hand and blow jobs, sex, anal, broken sloot" recycled ad nauseum, with the occasional villainess added to either a new area that stops progression after an update or two or to Luthor's room with the same structure only without the complaining about their situation.

Dear mods: telling someone who is complaining about complaining is not trolling. If you're going to edit my post... either gain basic reading comprehension or learn the definition of trolling.

Last edited:

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It is so ''funny'' to me that there're a ton of people here complaining about the frequency of the the updates but none of them is bothering to notice that the size of the updates has grown over time. Why is this site filled with whiny trolls like that? I've been following this game from the time we only had Mercy, Harley and LL and no proper sex scenes. I know that many people lack the head space to keep in there the memories of past events but i can't be the only one who remembers all the changes and all the growth? Or maybe the people complaining are all new to game and don't realize how much better things are than they used to be? Have people really forgotten where this game started and where we are now? Or is this all caused by blue balls?
View attachment 1515829
I really am incredibly annoyed by all the whiny cry babies. Nobody is forcing you to be here. Go cry somewhere else so i don't have to read your whining every time i check this thread. If the cause is blueballs, there are other games to fill your time between Something Unlimited updates(Summertime Saga, Sex Note, Behind the Dune, Princess Trainer and more). The game is going great and so are the updates with their content to time ratio. The only things i am curious about the new update is which other villains/heroes would be getting content beseides WW.
The irony of this rant.

Nothing wrong with fans voicing frustrations. Especially when it keeps happening. Not exactly a first time thing for devs to put of a promised update. or even promised characters in a update.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know how every one feel's but remner that is also there apinion. and we can't change how people are and i will leave it at that. because i speak my mind at time's and it get's me in trouble.

Oct 31, 2017
Huh, thought I'd pop in and see how the update was coming along. Now I'm thinking this is the perfect time to announce the opening of Snookums D. Panda's Pre-Sharpened Pitchfork & Self-Lighting Torches Emporium, we're just off the I-19 (right next to the IHOP).

Reactions: Testerguy19

Rashido

Jan 5, 2018
itll release on 11/31 at 7:00 to hopefully get you twice in patreon. one for the impatient and twice because you forgot to unsub before the forced monthly resub.

MossInAPool

Jan 6, 2018
itll release on 11/31 at 7:00 to hopefully get you twice in patreon. one for the impatient and twice because you forgot to unsub before the forced monthly resub.
And since he takes Dec off, he won't be "aware" of the bugs until Jan. So that'll be a month and a half on that after he gets back. Then he'll start on new content which will take another month. And then it'll take three more weeks to work out the bugs on that. So we can expect the first release of 2022 to be in late-March to mid-April.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
The irony of this rant.

Nothing wrong with fans voicing frustrations. Especially when it keeps happening. Not exactly a first time thing for devs to put of a promised update. or even promised characters in a update.
There might be nothing wrong with it but doesn't mean I'm not sick and tired of reading it. Real annoying having to scroll through two or three or more pages every time a release date is going to be missed. It's not just this thread but for me it is a major offender. Personally I sometimes think some of these big popular game threads should be split in to two different topics. One to talk about the game it's self both good and bad but only about the game as is. The other one would be a dedicated to all the bitching and moaning about off-site drama, scamming and Patron milking, lazy/flaky devs etc.

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
Kinda funny how it went from teaser week to being teaser month, don't you think? Used to be that teaser week signalled the impending release of a new build but now it's just "Oh we're gonna release teasers every sunday for three weeks and see how things go."
I know its B&%$$ s#%$ I remember when GGS actually posted on this forum and addressed people when expressions of unhappiness were posted. They really are an ass and the people who praise them on patreon are too dense to realize they are being taken advantage of.

Oct 31, 2017
This will be a strange question to ask, but would anyone know if links for any older versions of this are still available, or are they effectively scrubbed from the 'net with each new release?

Because as much as I do enjoy me some comic book tiddies (pepperoni nipples less so, if I'm completely honest), the amount of times that I've found myself asking "How the hell did he manage that?" when a bug shows up has me wanting to properly find an answer to that. While I do have a general idea as to the "how" already, I figure comparing the scripts from multiple versions would make for an interesting enough coding project to play around with/learn myself some Unity thingamaboobs.

So yeah, any chance on getting some older version, or did I manage to, err, "get lucky" with this latest delay so I can still manage to compare two separate releases? (I only pop in every 2-3 releases as it is, for the record)

Editty-Edit: Also, any chance for the Rebuilt Demo to get marked as Abandonned/Discontinued or whatever? Seeing it there as though it's still an active thing just really irks me, and not in the fun way either.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes