clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
will there be another update this year, or next year?
That is indeed the question we're all waiting to find out atm. Will SR7 release an update before the year is over? Or will we wait until the end of January or end of February instead while listening to this patreon simp that is commenting on patreon posts yelling at anyone thats annoyed by nothing happening?

Or will a 2nd Season of Firefly be more likely? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:

Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
That is indeed the question we're all waiting to find out atm. Will SR7 release an update before the year is over? Or will we wait until the end of January or end of February instead while listening to this patreon simp that is commenting on patreon posts yelling at anyone thats annoyed by nothing happening?

Or will a 2nd Season of Firefly be more likely? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
There is no second update
GG has said due to the delays they have been experiencing they are combining the WW update with the 2nd supposed update that was to come after it

1637669563692.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

Cumshoe112

Aug 12, 2020
GG has said due to the delays they have been experiencing they are combining the WW update with the 2nd supposed update that was to come after it

View attachment 1515184
But since the only thing we know for certain is that in the 1st update there is going to be WW and Audrey, but we have no idea what else and especially what is going to be in the 2nd update, he could as well lie and add nothing else, or maybe just a part of the 2nd update

ChefGoldblum

Mar 1, 2018
Crawler is probably the biggest retard there
Pentaleaves.gif
Lovin how that guy puts 3 updates by mid November this year in a positive light when they've done 6 for the past several and the endless delays have gobbled up 2 updates this year. Not like these updates have been double the content of the past years' only the villainess update was chunky.
One thing I definitely question is if the updates are being implemented this tumultuously for finishing cell content, especially when most of the girls finished this year already had some work done previously, how fucking awful is it going to be when the focus turns to events? If the game is shitting itself by adding stripping and leashing with the 3 standard sex scenes for two characters what confidence is there that it won't be exponentially worse when he starts doing an event that isn't completely formulaic like a cell is?

Feb 5, 2018

View attachment 1515184
The november update is already fucked, why would anyone believe he is capable of doing a successful merge with another future update he supposedly hasn't even started making content for yet. He can't even deliver what's promised with 2+ months. What can he possibly do with another 15 days. He is just trying to excuse himself out of the 5th update, by calling this one a merge.

Last edited:

leleH

Sep 14, 2017
Starting to get real tired of hearing that there's no set schedule for release when GSG very clearly aims for the end of every second month. Otherwise we wouldn't have teaser week at that time and we wouldn't have these "We need more time" posts. More time from what? I thought there was no schedule! You mean they need more than infinite time?
[/QUOT
The november update is already fucked, why would anyone believe he is capable of doing a successful merge with another future update he supposedly hasn't even started making content for yet. He can't even deliver what's promised with 2+ months. What can he possibly do with another 15 days. He is just trying to excuse himself out of the 5th update, by calling this one a merge.
Or even better, he will state that since he's merging two updates he can't get it done by the end of November and delay the update to next year.

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
We have 7 days until the end of the month...Realistically speaking the update will probably drop in first 5 days december maybe

daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
Hello everyone, someone could tell me how to unlock the slut costume for Artemis I tried to search several times and I have already tried everything with her alone and with her and chesaire and with chesaire she just leaves me fingering

thank you and I'm sorry for my bad english

Reactions: onyxmelter

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hello everyone, someone could tell me how to unlock the slut costume for Artemis I tried to search several times and I have already tried everything with her alone and with her and chesaire and with chesaire she just leaves me fingering

thank you and I'm sorry for my bad english
I remember I get the slut costume for Artemis after her anal scene.

daniel2512523

Nov 9, 2017
I remember I get the slut costume for Artemis after her anal scene.
I thought the same thing and I tried it like 20 times and nothing and that is why I was so surprised I have been playing the game for several years and just today from reading a random comment I found out that Artemis had a slut costume hahaha I was in shock

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
We have 7 days until the end of the month...Realistically speaking the update will probably drop in first 5 days december maybe
I don't think it's realistic to expect the update to drop in the first five days of December. Not because it won't drop then, there's a very good chance that it will, but the realistic thing to expect from Something Unlimited is to expect it at a particular date and then add a week or three to that date. SR7 hasn't set a date yet and has made no further statements on when the update should be expected, it could release today, tomorrow, next week, or even in January. I wouldn't be surprised for a second if SR7 pulled his "I don't work in December" bullshit and we don't see it until February.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I thought the same thing and I tried it like 20 times and nothing and that is why I was so surprised I have been playing the game for several years and just today from reading a random comment I found out that Artemis had a slut costume hahaha I was in shock
I believe Artemis is bugged in the current version. You have to play her content in an older version of the game to get her slut costume.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
The patron version 2.3.3 has bugs for the Artemis cell. Go back to the previous build to unlock more of her content.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i read what they said and o we look at the fact's for all they make and how many people work on this. they have one person doing the art. the money they make comes from hard working people who nows mybe some that don't work hard. i am talking about those who can spend money like it's water lol. so i think the appinoioons of us people should ring out too

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes