Owlman8497

Jul 27, 2018
I would be interested in seeing two separate spoiler change logs.
the original one where the WW content is released.
Plus the one which is the supposedly combined update we are getting now.
i am interested to see how much of a difference it would have been.

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Artemis cell will only completely work on 2.3.2.
Where do I download the game in version 2.3.2, because I only find it in the new version... Or am I not going to be able to have artemis on the cell?, she is important for the advancement with cheshire... Does anyone help?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
look i know gun smoke and them probly don't like what i have said in the past. i do like the characters. the other facter is how parent's act to video game's. the game say's 18 and up and they still buy them for there kid's then bitch about the all the stuff in it. but that is there fult lol.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BuggyD

JectsM

Jun 16, 2017
Would ya look at that he's 20 days late assuming he was supposed to deliver at the start of the month. Then again, he never really makes up for his late deliveries, so technically he's like 6 months late by now. Alas, it would require patrons to know simple math which they don't.
He must of been a government contractor in a prior life.... They, like them always seem to get paid without keeping deadlines...

Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Just here for my semi annual post mocking the people still paying for this game. It blows my mind we've only had 1 release in 2021 so far and people are still shilling for this guy! Keep dolling out that 10$/month for 40 still images a year guys!
Have we hit 3 updates this year? Remember when we were lead to believe the bi-monthly updates would lead to 6 updates a year? Lol good times...

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes