LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1510203

Funny thing, the typos in this game - and there's shit ton of them - have never been adressed. They've been stacking over and over since day zero!
Five full years of uncorrected spelling...
Does that mean the code is so out there that even altering the dialogue breaks the damn thing?
Im sure that people play this game for the correctly written dialogue...

• Haha
Reactions: Wodyetia
Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1510203

Funny thing, the typos in this game - and there's shit ton of them - have never been adressed. They've been stacking over and over since day zero!
Does that mean the code is so out there that even altering the dialogue breaks the damn thing?
"Bar Breasts" sounds like the name of an old crackhouse StripBar you'd find in early two thounds ps2 game or something

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1510203

The house is on fire but your problem is that your pen don't have anymore ink.

Reactions: Marblecake

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
i have the same bug but su 2.3.2 lets me get past this error. Just play su 2.3.2 until you finish Artemis' cell. I recommend playing SU 2.3.2 until you complete all characters you can unlock and have everything finished that can be done in SU 2.3.2 except the errors you might get for your download.
But I started a new game and the error remains, what should I do?

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
]
I totally agree, it's like this one time I ran over a family of five in my semi and then some guy who has never driven or owned a truck had the audacity to say I could have avoided them and called me a "murderer".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Comparing apples to oranges. The game is good and better then 99% of the adult games out there. If the game was shit then you would have a point. Also criticizing is ok, but saying you could do better is wrong because you can't.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tuesday888 and sx78

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
That's not particularly surprising. GSG has banned and belittled people who dare to question SR7's work ethic, lack of programming skill, and general duplicitous approach to SU. The social media attached to SU is an echo chamber for SR7's bullshit.
Mood. Granted, I got banned for disagreeing with a mod who insisted Pokemon Black/White was "the worst pokemon games ever". Though he already hated me for being a centrist rather than a liberal (not going into that).

Anywho, it's about the level of ICSTOR's discord where you will be banned for trying to say anything to the guy and definitely for asking about an update. Iirc, the rule was something like "You can post something, but don't you dare ICSTOR. Instead, feel honored if he deigns to notice you." As those jerkoffs were happy to pay $10+ monthly on a game that didn't update for over a year, it was hardly suprising.

Aug 7, 2018
"Bar Breasts" sounds like the name of an old crackhouse StripBar you'd find in early two thounds ps2 game or something
Man, that just reminded me of how the new Saints Row game is getting rid of all the series wide dirty jokes, like the car customizer shops won't be Rim Jobs anymore but now called Jim Rob's, and Freckle Bitch is just FB . Anything for that Fortnite audience, I guess.

Last edited:

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
I totally agree, it's like this one time I ran over a family of five in my semi and then some guy who has never driven or owned a truck had the audacity to say I could have avoided them and called me a "murderer".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sigma Male right here, keep on the grind

Reactions: pinkie96
Oct 1, 2017
Man, that just reminded me of how the new Saints Row game is getting rid of all the series wide dirty jokes, like the car customizer shops won't be Rim Jobs anymore but now called Jim Rob's, and Freckle Bitch is just FB . Anything for that Fortnite audience, I guess.
Hold up, are you serious ??? their actually doing that...........WTF

Reactions: onyxmelter
Aug 7, 2018
Hold up, are you serious ??? their actually doing that...........WTF
Yep. Pretty sure they're going for a Teen ESRB rating. Check out the preview trailer if you're up for some cringe. It's an entirely new cast of characters made of nothing but teen/young adult hipsters being smug during a Fast and Furious style action scene. Oh, and their backstory is they started a gang to make money to pay off student loans.
I mean I guess it's not too surprising they're chasing trends considering their last game was a forgettable Overwatch knockoff.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
View attachment 1510203

Yo I noticed some typos in other female characters naked scenes. You should post them so we all can really focus on those typos... Maybe Livewire?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: pinkie96

kingthe13

Jul 23, 2018
Yep. Pretty sure they're going for a Teen ESRB rating. Check out the preview trailer if you're up for some cringe. It's an entirely new cast of characters made of nothing but teen/young adult hipsters being smug during a Fast and Furious style action scene. Oh, and their backstory is they started a gang to make money to pay off student loans.
I mean I guess it's not too surprising they're chasing trends considering their last game was a forgettable Overwatch knockoff.
It had potential the agents of mayhem not the new saints rows it just didnt take advantage of the concept of heros or the main base which would of allowed for them to go anywhere in the world.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes