EatBootyIDo

Apr 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General theme, fit/muscular women at the top as well a mixture of submission/girls who become obedient with their storyline.

Otherwise most of the people are ranked lower are cuz of bad/boring/lack of content.

Last edited:

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
My god, it's gotten so bad that people have even stopped complaining about Sunset's practices and now are posting tier lists. May Wonder Woman's unreleased thicc thighs help us all.
ikr? its cute seeing so many of these guys posting tier lists now.

zenzaxaznez

Jun 6, 2018
Many people keep saying they can do better, but where is your game? Where is your art? This is undoubtedly top 20 h game of all time. This is the pinnacle. If there are supposedly so many people that can do better - how come that's not reflected in the h game selection? The funding is there for people that can reach this level of work or come close to it. The fact is that people talk alot of shit, but can't back it up.
I don't see many here criticize the art, in fact the general opinion seems to be that Sunset's art is top notch and that's why over three thousand people are subscribed to his Patreon.
The complaints generally leveled at Sunset in this thread are that the code is bad, that he should hire a programmer to help improve it, and that updates are constantly postponed.

You're right that the world is full of people who talk a lot, and that Sunset has created a successful game project filled with tons of content. But comparing us to Sunset is a moot point since none of us have the artistic talent he has. We can only discuss how we would have run the project if we were in his position and had his skills.

By being a notable person creating something that's enjoyed by many, he has set himself up to being constantly second-guessed - that's part of the job.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Many people keep saying they can do better, but where is your game? Where is your art? This is undoubtedly top 20 h game of all time. This is the pinnacle. If there are supposedly so many people that can do better - how come that's not reflected in the h game selection? The funding is there for people that can reach this level of work or come close to it. The fact is that people talk alot of shit, but can't back it up.
Criticizing SR7 for failing to reach deadlines and for doing an objectively poor job with is programming is not saying we can do better. I know I couldn't, but that doesn't mean I can't criticize him for poor communication and constantly failing to meet his own self imposed deadlines. That's not how having an opinion or criticism work. It never is and will never be how they work, and if you think that's how they work then you're the problem here.

Yar, don't post for a few days and I come back to see a few pages added to the topic. "Maybe there was some kind of teaser or update" I think... aaaand it's just tier lists. -_-

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
How does this game autosave? I crashed while doing Raven's scenes and hadn't manually saved in like a week in-game yet didn't lose any progress.

clawdude17

Dec 28, 2019
Figure I'll join in, lol

S-- I really like them And/Or Desperately wish there was more content for them because they're favorites.

A-- Really like them, wouldn't mind more content.

B- Could be better, not bad, not great.

C- Really, reaaaally needs more content.

D- Either "Meh," or "Why are they here?"
Untitled.jpg

GucciGang69

Dec 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
General theme, fit/muscular women at the top as well a mixture of submission/girls who become obedient with their storyline.

Otherwise most of the people are ranked lower are cuz of bad/boring/lack of content.
nice, you are one or the only one who put vixen in a tier list. She is hot , slutty as hell. We have the same taste my brother

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
this comment from smoke popped into my head recently considering now all they do on the discord is shit on people here for complaining. It's almost like when the update isn't delayed people don't complain
That's not particularly surprising. GSG has banned and belittled people who dare to question SR7's work ethic, lack of programming skill, and general duplicitous approach to SU. The social media attached to SU is an echo chamber for SR7's bullshit.

Comrade Petin

Sep 24, 2017
this comment from smoke popped into my head recently considering now all they do on the discord is shit on people here for complaining. It's almost like when the update isn't delayed people don't complain
The first thing they do is call any valid critcism hate, "buh f95 is full of hate" , "just a bunch of haters complaining about the delays" "stop hating on SR7" bruh this people are retarded

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes