Inbdt

Aug 25, 2021
That was a hard but interesting tierlist to make. But in the end I'm content with outcome. All in descending order, based on scenes, costumes, story, personal preference and bias and maybe current moon phase.
Nice to see all those different opinions.
SU_Tier.png

Reactions: Testerguy19

frostyjames

Apr 7, 2018
Before the Pandemic I had this friend who had found his sweet spot, started working very early on Computers, dropped out of school, worked for himself, built his own company, for a while was in a spot where he was overburdened with work, then he started hiring people and thus he did not have to burn himself, he used all the knowledge he built up to identify the right people and delegate his work and thus he still worked but it didn't eat into his free time anymore, got a secretary, everything scheduled, then Covid nation attacked, but you get what I mean I guess.
yeah, and now instead of being responsible for himself, he is responsible for the livelihood of many other people and their families as well, stress stress and more stress. But this is not the place for this discussion

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
*S - I really liked it in terms of the sex scenes. Plus for those who had a mini-plot. I will also add Darci Manson to this.
*А - It's good. No more no less.
*B - Strong middle. You can find fault with some things. Some of the scenes weren't particularly impressive. In general, it will do.
*С - Some scenes are missing here. Personally, I would completely redo the Roulette content. The last trinity I would rate higher if there were not the same scenes (batgirl vs black canary; batgirl vs huntress)
*D - There is no content at all; there is but a little bit. I will also add here Queen bee. The last two are so-so, but they have a place to be.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Is hard for me to make a tier because it would be based on the kind of content a character has received, for me giving them a standard "route" is a huge mistake, it makes the back and forth between lex and the girl predictable and thus without any twist or surprise it becomes empty, I think it was an interesting game of cat and mouse, but when is so standardized and predictable it ruins the pathos.

jenterscape

Mar 25, 2018
Many people keep saying they can do better, but where is your game? Where is your art? This is undoubtedly top 20 h game of all time. This is the pinnacle. If there are supposedly so many people that can do better - how come that's not reflected in the h game selection? The funding is there for people that can reach this level of work or come close to it. The fact is that people talk alot of shit, but can't back it up.

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
Many people keep saying they can do better, but where is your game?
I totally agree, it's like this one time I ran over a family of five in my semi and then some guy who has never driven or owned a truck had the audacity to say I could have avoided them and called me a "murderer".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
Many people keep saying they can do better, but where is your game? Where is your art? This is undoubtedly top 20 h game of all time. This is the pinnacle. If there are supposedly so many people that can do better - how come that's not reflected in the h game selection? The funding is there for people that can reach this level of work or come close to it. The fact is that people talk alot of shit, but can't back it up.
That is, first you need to achieve something, and then express your opinion / criticism? Very interesting.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes