edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
Someone help me... I don't know why but when I put Artemis in the cell, and I go to interact with her, the game crashes... Is anyone having this same bug?

geperd

Sep 7, 2019
Someone help me... I don't know why but when I put Artemis in the cell, and I go to interact with her, the game crashes... Is anyone having this same bug?
i have the same bug but su 2.3.2 lets me get past this error. Just play su 2.3.2 until you finish Artemis' cell. I recommend playing SU 2.3.2 until you complete all characters you can unlock and have everything finished that can be done in SU 2.3.2 except the errors you might get for your download.

UploadGuy

Game Developer
Feb 16, 2018
Here is my list. Didn't put too much thought in it so ya. Probably will change in the next update.

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
not everyone is ambitious and striving to make as much money as possible, most people want to balance free time and money, once they have enough, they say good enough and stop putting in the effort
Before the Pandemic I had this friend who had found his sweet spot, started working very early on Computers, dropped out of school, worked for himself, built his own company, for a while was in a spot where he was overburdened with work, then he started hiring people and thus he did not have to burn himself, he used all the knowledge he built up to identify the right people and delegate his work and thus he still worked but it didn't eat into his free time anymore, got a secretary, everything scheduled, then Covid nation attacked, but you get what I mean I guess.

Reactions: Testerguy19

petur

Jul 29, 2017
There are characters missing in that tier list template but it's ok. Here is my tier list. All characters in A tier can be moved to S tier if they get more content and a better story/interactions. I don't care for the characters in B tier but they are fine. C tier really need content(i'm looking at you Catwoman) or i don't see the point of or need a story/content fix badly.
tier.jpg

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.10 star(s) 158 Votes