LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
View attachment 1510203

Funny thing, the typos in this game - and there's shit ton of them - have never been adressed. They've been stacking over and over since day zero!
Five full years of uncorrected spelling...
Does that mean the code is so out there that even altering the dialogue breaks the damn thing?
Im sure that people play this game for the correctly written dialogue...

• Haha
Reactions: Wodyetia
Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 1510203

Funny thing, the typos in this game - and there's shit ton of them - have never been adressed. They've been stacking over and over since day zero!
Does that mean the code is so out there that even altering the dialogue breaks the damn thing?
"Bar Breasts" sounds like the name of an old crackhouse StripBar you'd find in early two thounds ps2 game or something

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1510203

The house is on fire but your problem is that your pen don't have anymore ink.

Reactions: Marblecake

edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
i have the same bug but su 2.3.2 lets me get past this error. Just play su 2.3.2 until you finish Artemis' cell. I recommend playing SU 2.3.2 until you complete all characters you can unlock and have everything finished that can be done in SU 2.3.2 except the errors you might get for your download.
But I started a new game and the error remains, what should I do?

4.10 star(s) 159 Votes