Ravs

Sep 2, 2018
Yes.
I think next year will be the last for the project.
Ok, so we've lost a whole update this year from his 5 if you're factoring in his vacation time.

I'm surprised he hasn't totally abandoned it at this rate. I think you're likely right though. Almost all of the characters are complete. I remember him saying something about animating more of them down the road, but that's probably not going to happen.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Yep. Pretty sure they're going for a Teen ESRB rating. Check out the preview trailer if you're up for some cringe. It's an entirely new cast of characters made of nothing but teen/young adult hipsters being smug during a Fast and Furious style action scene. Oh, and their backstory is they started a gang to make money to pay off student loans.
I mean I guess it's not too surprising they're chasing trends considering their last game was a forgettable Overwatch knockoff.
How you do fellow kids: The game

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
So what is the Idea behind the rebuilt build? (no pun intended)
Even after reading through the spoiler in the OP I have no idea what this is about.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
The rebuild was about having an actual coder fix his terrible mistakes that have been slowly calcifying over the years. In theory, it would have made it easier to push out updates. In practice, it was low-priority for everyone involved, and I think it took a backseat to even arguing with people in the Discord. Eventually, the developer vanished after accomplishing not much, and there was no initiative left for that side project.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I would be interested in seeing two separate spoiler change logs.
the original one where the WW content is released.
Plus the one which is the supposedly combined update we are getting now.
i am interested to see how much of a difference it would have been.
You can check both changelog for 2.1.1 from 01.10.2017
First the fake and second the real.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Testerguy19

genghis khan

May 21, 2020
i honestly think this is how it's going to be.... this game won't exactly die it'll have a pulse that's about it, i feel ssr7 will get all the female characters eventually, because he won't throw away 20k/month no one in their right mind will. Considering this is probably the main reason most ppl even visit his patreon.. so yeah this game will most likely go on and i'll probably finish college by then

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
don't use . every time i download a game. i end up download a pc accelerator. what ever you do don't buy pc accelerator. it is a scam

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well just think how much money they have made. now think of how much they make with the we will get it out on this mounth of this day lol.

4.10 star(s) 158 Votes